1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to access your doctor's knowledge of methylation:

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

What is this neuro immune stabilizer cream?

2. I liked the Spectracell seminar too. It was insightful. Now I want some of these lectures to include cross-variations when you have multiple SNPs that are problematic. Yeah, like I'll be able to understand any of that!

I listened to the last few minutes of the Dr. Amy Yasko's Work Teleconference. I'm going to listen to the recording as it sounded like it was full of info too.

Riv, let me know what you think of that doc in Murrietta. I looked her up and saw a lot of people complain of the way she runs her front desk/appts. I hope you have better luck than they did.

There is another webinar tomorrow from MTHFR Support on Blog Talk Radio: http://www.mthfrsupport.com/blog-talk-radio.html

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Okay, listened to The Work of Amy Yasko teleseminar tonight. The series has potential but this first session was not on the same par as Jack's webinars. I think I've become spoiled...

This was recorded and will available later to listen to.

4. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

I just wanted to endorse Tim Jackson as a resource for understanding methylation. My DH and I talked to him yesterday. I had my SNPs via 23andme and knew I needed a lot of help with understanding the issues and how to prioritize. He helped me develop a stepwise plan to address each problem in sequence. My husband doesn't have quite as much information but found Tim's interpretations of his GI effects test to be helpful. If you find all this methylation stuff complicated (like I do), Tim is a good resource to sort things out. Thanks to Dr. K for recommending we talk to him.

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Lyndra, I am waiting on the results of my GI Effects test now. Can't wait to schedule the appt with Dr Tim. I am happy to hear your positive feedback from your consult. Wishing you the best in your healing [​IMG]

A step-by-step plan for addressing methylation/detox pathway issues is exeactly what I am hoping for. Changes won't happen overnight, but at least I'll be on the correct path for me.

6. Thanks Lyndra! I'm glad someone reported on Dr. Tim. I figured I liked him because he responded to so many questions on the blog talk radio segment I listened to a few weeks ago with such knowledge that I had high hopes that in clinic he would be the same.

7. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

It's definitely not going to be overnight for me, either - I have 4 different aspects to work on and I'll spend 2-3 weeks working on one before going on to the next. But now I feel like I have a plan and I'm not stumbling in the dark. It's also really good to know what supplements I should NOT be using (like epsom salts) so I don't make things worse.

8. Love the idea of a plan tho. Start with one thing, get that working better and add another. I like "the plan" concept for this confusing methylation stuff.

9. AdamF

AdamF New Member

I took a large dose of liposomal Methyl Folate + B12 a few years ago without really knowing anything about anything -- it was by far the scariest "bio-hacking" experience I've ever had, without a doubt.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is the 2017 update that is tied to today's November 2017 release:
    Ways to know your doctor doesn't have a clue about methylation:

1. He gives you FOLIC acid, and never mentions how solar exposure effects cells

2. He gives you methyl folate, but without any B12, and never mentions how grounding increases light assimilation

3. He starts your dose of methylfolate at 20mg, and never mentions how CT improves methylation because it depletes you of deuterium.

4. He doesn't control inflammation, and never mentions that pH is log scale of proton action

5. He gives you methyl folate in high doses when you're not having a bowel movement every day, and never mentions to you how the red light part of the sun control the motion of things like protons.

Discuss.............with this prediction I made 5 years ago to an old member:http://www.iflscience.com/space/nasa-twin-study-shows-that-space-travel-alters-gene-expression/

brandie and Brent Patrick like this.
  11. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

@Jack Kruse did you know years ago when you started this journey that the three legged stool was the end result? Did you know then deuterium was so big? Or has your knowledge evolved as you've gone through the process?
    If you've known from the beginning how did you not just blurt it out?
    I appreciate you more than you can imagine, I'm sorry I couldn't monetarily support your teachings but I am eternally grateful you let me learn anyway!

CjHedberg and seanb4 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I knew it after about 13 months of research

JanSz, drezy and brandie like this.