1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How The Pyramids Were Built

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Quantum1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Phosphene likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. ^^^^^^^ GOLD^^^^^^^

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Medium rare steak with a brain.

Phosphene, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

If I know babies that's the kid's "I've got to take a huge dump any second" face.

It only takes getting shat on once to "entangle" with that expression forever.

6. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

That infant's endearing 'deer in headlights' expression is priceless.

Actually, I think that tot (probably an old soul in his new clothes) is thinking "okay enough already of this new age babble, you really don't know squat but you are conceited enough to think you know all the answers".

Alex97232, drezy and Phosphene like this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ah Jason Silva... Conceited? Perhaps. But he’s got that something. Definitely a good egg. I’d like to see him and Jack get together.

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Then he's an old soul that is going to watch all that and, currently lacking vocabulary, is about to produce a large stool as a form of expression.

9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, that's an old soul surveying this world of travail and sorrow again with the fresh eyes of a babe. Consequently, a large, smelly, and forcefully wet bowel movement would be a precious catharsis moment.

*It is said babies cry when aborning because they know what is in store to be in this world again.

recoen and drezy like this.