1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How reliable is DDW water test from Cignature Health?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by worthyking, May 18, 2019.

1. worthyking

worthyking New Member

Can anyone give feedback on how accurate the ddw water test is from the Center for Deuterium Depletion AKA Cignature Health?

The reason I ask is that I wanted to ensure I was not paying good money for bogus water, so I had a good friend give me a couple bottles of Preventa 25 and I sent a sample in to Cignature for testing. I was shocked when I received the results back. Their test report claims it is 134.7 ppm....???!!!???

I verified that the bottle was sealed properly and took the sample directly from the bottle and into Cignature's test kit using their fresh & unused dropper tools provided with the kit, so I am 100% sure that my sample was not contaminated.

This really worries me. If I'm going to pay exhorbitant prices for ddw water I need some way to verify it. I don't know of another lab that I can use to double check the test results with.

Any feedback, advice, similar experiences out there? And anyone know of another lab I can use?

2. Thiery

Thiery New Member

Greetings sir. I was curious how it turned out in the end - has any detective work solved why the Preventa 25 test results came back at 134.7ppm?

3. Kai-Robin

Kai-Robin New Member

I tested the Preventa 85. It showed 86 on the test.