1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How much water is actually produced by a human on an average day of metabolism?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Feb 2, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How much water is actually produced by a human on an average day of metabolism?
    1. in matrix of mitochondria
    2. anywhere else

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

variable depending upon redox state and their matrix kinetics

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, but estimating
    in healthy individual on sedentary day
    is it closer to 0.25Liter/day or 1 liter/day?

/

4. Probably depends on whether person is in ketosis and how much fat is being metabolized, person's size, mitochondrial state of wellness, age, light environment and season, among other things. Might even depend on water intake.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jansz I can answer this for people coming to the Farm who I will have data on........here not so much

Lahelada and JanSz like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What kind of data?

///////////

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Things I will be testing on them.

drezy and JanSz like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Boros was saying recently in ketosis and healthy up to 7-8 L, mito and peroxisomes included - part of this is skin evaporation, sweat and recycling and rest is urine. Boros had a speech in Dec at naturopath conference , Somlyai in Jan at keto conference in Budapest.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019