1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How much water...do you drink?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Joeakim, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

I usually drink 3 - 48oz spring water (one aspirin, one chia seed, and just plain) and 1-32oz sparkling spring water per day. Is that a lot? Probably not. Probably is based on the need, no?

Who or what research said to be "right" amount of water to drink? What is "drink lots of water" mean?

More isn't always better, and many cases, less is more in many areas of life.e.g, food and exercise(?), drugs, material things.

But I guess water, sunlight and magnetism is different? If yes, how so? I'm not so sure why so inquisitive today...Even my dMinder Apps says I get more vitamin D during 20 minutes +/- solar noon than other times. So I get my mooring sun-gazing and then more later in when UVB at 10+ around noon. If this is an effective strategy for the sunlight, how about water and magnetism?

Appreciate you sharing thoughts.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends upon how much time I spend in life killing myself. My job is my main problem so days I am indoors or in surgery I drink substantial water to offset my risk but you must add in solar light to build the EZ during daytime to allow the quantum coherence during sleep occur.

3. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

All of us should avoid drinking too much water as well as too little; it has dangerous consequences on both spectrum. It seems I am within the guidelines, at least according to the experts, to avoid "exercise-associated hyponatremia" (EAH) that can lead to death in some cases, since my intake seems to be around 1 gallon +/-.
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/drinkin...elines-healthy-water-consumption-warns-340604

4. JuicerMoz

JuicerMoz New Member

Water is essential to good health. Every One has heard the advice Drink eight ounces glass of water a day.

5. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

Most people are dehydrated if they are under artificial lights All day and are not eating correctly. Drink up, as much excellent quality water as you can if in doubt.
    I love my San Peligrino mineral water and my Zero Water filter. I add a small amount of Himalayan sea salt to my filtered zero water to include some minerals

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Michael,the Himalayan Sea salt is not good. See here https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...s-of-clothing-colors.18750/page-3#post-236327

Joyfun, drezy and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. Michael Polito

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I never looked into them and in another post about pink light they are deemed no good either. I prefer a full strong red light anyway.

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

Joe, I drink about the same amount of water you drink, if not more. Usually within the first hour of being awake, I've already got about 48 oz down the hatch. Then while at work, I drink 5-6 24 oz glass bottles of my well water.

I always make sure my water is ice cold too.

10. Michael Polito

Water consumption will vary day to day but an average of a gallon a day for me. I always have tons of energy and feel good. Summer months even more water. Pelligrino and zero water filtered supplemented with Celtic salt :) thanks Lahelada :)

Lahelada likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

I do about 2-4 liter, depending on how much I work and sweat and remember to drink.

I am in love with the Norwegian Isbre glacial water, that is not too expensive either, 1 l = 1,30 €. I drink mostly only this water anymore, and take bottles with me to work too. For me it is totally worth it to work an extra shift to be able to afford it.
    I am so thankful to have learned about the benefits of glacial waters! Wow... no one never told me and I had no idea.. before I learned from Jack.
    Thank you Jack :) :)

kris90 likes this.
  12. Alper

Alper New Member

Where did you get that glacial water in Germany? Haven´t seen it yet.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Alper, I buy it here! The only place I have found so far.... Unfortunately they run out of the 1 liter bottles, but in a few months they will get them again, they said :)

http://www.goodyfood.de/getraenke/wasser/

14. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Talking about salt, the Redmond Real Salt is supposed to be very good.

15. Allin

Allin New Member

That is what I take. I filled empty caps with it and take one or two caps a day with food.

Brent Patrick and Jan Christer like this.
  16. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Yes, I also eat about 10 grams of it per day with food.

Brent Patrick and Allin like this.
  17. raw

raw New Member

What do you think about Muslim's Ramadan where these people fast 30 days without drinking water in day time for 8/9 or ten hours a day? And they claim that fasting is the greatest med. I just want to know, what type of damages this Muslim fasting can do to some one's body...Thanks

18. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Well, fasting isn't a bad idea (some exceptions, depending on health), but eating should be done between sunrise and sunset. If I'm correct with ramadan, people start eating after sunset, and people stay awake long after sunset to celebrate. That will negatively impact circadian processes in the body.

This problem may be limited if one gets strong sunshine, grounding and CT during the day. And if you only eat epi-paleo type foods after sunset, that would probably be better than eating lots of pastries and such.

19. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Good old mountain valley spring water for me straight up no additives. Let your little mitochondria make the ez. I heard half your body weight in ounces unless your in a lot of blue light and nnemf then like Jack said you need more