1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How much time to get better?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by mbhemming, Oct 30, 2017.

1. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

I'm just wondering how long it typically takes to get better? I'm sure there are many factors effecting this but I'm curious if it's usually on the order of months or years etc.

I personally am 5 months into my journey. I have been taking Jack's advice to the highest degree that I can.

I have been keeping daily data of my fatigue and have been showing some improvement but I still get my fatigue episodes.

Matthew

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when your heteroplasmy drops. Dude how old are? How long have you been a net collector of deuterium and a person who never knew how to properly excite your electrons?

Don't answer. Don't speak. Listen to me to understand. 5 months is pissing in the wind in this artificial matrix we've all built.

Keep going.

Jenelle and Danny like this.
  3. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

I feel you man. Been going hard at all the kruse protocols over a year and my needle has moved up a bit but I have seemed to hit a plateau. Now that the winter is comming in canada I feel like I will fall back down. I think I have to take jacks ultimate advice and go south, but I wonder if it will be enough and how long I will need.

4. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

I'm on year 5. Every step was worth it.

Nathan, Danny and WalterNL like this.
  5. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

@OptimalSkr @Just Breathe

How do you guys know you have been making progress? Have you guys been recording some kind of data?

6. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

I have had chronic fatigue slowly getting worse since 2013. Before I started the kruse stuff And chiropractic I was taking about 12 , 10-15 min naps a day. Right now I am down to 6 a day. But still can only be on the CPU for about an hour a day then my mind goes haywire buzzy. The summer I was outside about 3 hrs a day and about 2 of those in direct sun, but that sun is gone now here in ontario.

7. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

You'll know. If I could go back, I would write a journal to see all the amazing progress. The ABSENCE of things that used to bother you are key signals. When you forget about what you endured because you are no longer enduring it, well, there's a massive improvement!

Data is good too.

Nathan and caroline like this.
  8. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

@OptimalSkr @Just Breathe

I have noticed improvements in a similar way to you guys. I used to be able to do nothin except lay on the couch during my episodes. Now I get around 4 hours of work done in a day during an episode.

I have been keeping data each day and am showing an improvement with time.

Brent Patrick, caroline and drezy like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This site is not about addition............it is about subtracting all the things that cause your lack of focus

Jenelle, Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is why Jack always suggests keeping a journal...... all the changes in your life become quite subtle - things that held you back just don't any longer.

When being out in mother nature becomes the most important thing in your life....especially with the person you adore. we think being at the ocean and laying in the sand - especially at sunrise is the most important thing we can do for ourselves.

curves2.0 and Brent Patrick like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This place is always going the ground where skeptics and true change agents collide. The ones who bail early just never got the key message.........the environment controls the two key things in a mitochondria: electron and proton spin and the excitation of electrons and how they fall to the ground state in our tissues releasing packages of light for our cells to consume in ways no one fathoms. Because the mechanisms are quantum and counterintuitive those with the most deuterium in their bodies won't make it because their dopamine level is hopelessly low and they wont change their environment to change their life first. I covered what I means by low dopamine humans in the latest podcast relased this week here: @DrJackKruse #Biohacking, #Mitochondria #Health & #Wellness, #RedLight Therapy, #BlueLight - Part 3 http://bit.ly/2yuFgKY

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My job is not to do your fishing for you..........my job is to teach you how to fish and I am going to do it MY way. I am not going to veer off the path for anyone who thinks they know better than me until they can explain why they think another way is better. Everything I have taught at this site is tied to NATURE's LAWs not Jack Kruse's beliefs and they always have been given here without the deep understanding of why they all work.........now the wizard is pulling the curtain back on why they work...........

Now it is your time to decided.........red pill or blue pill?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I’m finished making sense the common man is drunk on, so I stopped breeding ignorance of what I was taught.
    The universe is, by definition, a single entity and in principle whose components interact. Our job is to figure out the threads of connection.

WHAT DOES A LOW DOPAMINE STATE DUE TO A BRAIN??????
    IT BLINDS THEM TO FUNDAMENTAL TRENDS CAUSING THEIR DEMISE PRESENT ALL AROUND THEM. People who procrastinate poorly by choosing poorly will eventually have their choices made for them by circumstance. Those who control your lighting environment can be considered the people who control the “matrix” of modern life. That matrix comes in the form of BLUE LIGHT and nnEMF in use for communication today. This causes you to collect way too much deuterium and you also cannot excite your electrons enough to offset the energy loss. What is the result???? LOW DOPAMINE in the eye and then the brain. In my opinion, blue light and nnEMF are central to this syndrome in our modern world. Is there something I can show you to help you understand this when you are in this state? Yes. My Patreon blog, my ideas and membership at my site are akin to making the choice you see here in the clip. Most with a low dopamine state (also have low melatonin) do not really what to know how deep the rabbit hole is so they will not last with my information. They will complain it is too complex and will seek short cuts. These are the people who will be into supplements and short cuts. Those who chose to get the information to see how blue light and nnEMF slowly steal YOUR CONSCIOUS ABILITY TO reason and understand things happening around them will stick around. The sun’s rays of IRA and UV light and colder temperatures can help you raise dopamine fastest to continue your journey down this rabbit hole. I can not help the low dopamine person with anything until they choose what path they want for themselves. I can show them how to raise their own dopamine level to make the choice easier to swallow and understand. But the first step is always their own. You must control the light around you first and foremost. Consciousness will likely be found to consist of a maelstrom of lighting events distributed unevenly across our colony of mitochondrion. Their collective surface area of afflicted mitochondria will likely be linked to the levels of consciousness that is possible in people. Dopamine and melatonin levels will be proxies for the state of consciousness that is possible. I believe consciousness is a dynamic state in humans intimately tied to how efficiently we make dopamine and melatonin from the sun and from cold. We can induce the surge by our actions or we can ride its wave naturally only if we connect with nature’s circadian rhythmicity. I believe dopamine levels are the “glass ceiling” for wellness. Until this cycle is regained, mitochondrial diseases run rampant and healthcare wins. Moreover, in this state, human consciousness will remain under attack because only endogenous melatonin can act as our ultimate life preserver because of how it controls human mtDNA to lower heteroplasmy rates. Modern life creates this glass ceiling because of how it uses blue light and nnEMF mechanistically inside of you way below your ability to see much les understand it. The tech industry has engineered their products without and input from chronobiologists or physicians to take full advantage of this. They understand physics and know you don't. To transcend it, one must carefully construct your environment. Our ability to make and retain dopamine allows us to consistently put purpose over profit in our lives. http://amzn.to/2sSD5uD WATCH THIS:

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVide..._type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

What half truths get you:
    You have been told that, even like a chain, you are as weak as your weakest link.

This is what a half truth is. It creates your weakest link.

You are also as strong as your strongest link.

To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of the ocean by the frailty of its foam.

To judge you by your failures is to cast blame upon the seasons for their inconstancy.

My goal is not to be accepted by the status quo, but to bury it altogether.

Our new beliefs must become a violent interference into the normal order of things of our life. If we don’t, change will never visit us.

Why do we need to embrace discomfort? Humans never really completely solve problems. They simply transform them and defer them. To another time, another place, another person, etc, etc...

Even life itself solves no problems--it actually creates them by design. Problems exist only from an animate perspective. Bio-physics deals with present reality. It has no problems, needs, or desires.

The ultimate solution for cells with life's problems is to avoid a return to a state of equilibrium. Equilibrium is a state of no change. Life is designed to be far from equilibrium, so it thrives on chaos and change. We forget this as we live. Death of an organism or an ecosystem is the ultimate "problem solver." Remember that folks. When your problems are solved you are dead.

Between now and equilibrium is where life will be lived--and it will always be rife with problems. From my perspective problems are ideal. Problem-free existence is an illusion perpetuated by modern humans to sell each other ideas, goods, and services (which tends to shift problems away from the seller toward the buyer). This is why people seek bulletproof Ideas and all they get is a leaky coffee cup and illusion of help with a lighter wallet. So, one would be wise to learn to coexist with the problems, even to enjoy them.

Phosphene, curves2.0, Danny and 3 others like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The diurnal Nobel credo: Nature's kitchen’s always open when the sun is up, and she mandates it shuts down when the sun sets. So why is this BIG???

What to eat or what not to

eat—that is still the question because of blue light and nnEMF

It also will predict when may keto fail humans in a critical environment.

"" explanation requires us to consider the quality

and source of the dietary fat used in the diets in order to translate

the in vivo experiment for the clinics. This relates to metabolic

water production by complete mitochondrial ketogenic

substrate oxidation to CO2 and H2O,4 which is a critical factor

in nutritional and/or metabolic ketosis studies as the downstream

effect of ketogenic substrates.

Mitochondrial matrix water is produced in 1.1 excess weights in comparison with that of dietary fat, while the same ratio for carbohydrates is

reduced matrix water by a factor of 0.55.4 More importantly,

the heavy hydrogen isotope (ie, the deuterium content of dietary

fat) strongly influences the therapeutic value of ketogenic

diets through reducing intracellular compartmentalized water

with particular deuterium loads "

" De Feyter et al2 placed animals on a KD containing 91% fat

and 9% protein using the Harlan Teklad #TD96355 protocol.

Each kilogram of this formula contains 173.3 grams of casein;

2.6 grams of DL-methionine; 586.4 grams of Crisco vegetable

shortening, which is artificially hydrogenated; and 86.2 grams

of corn oil, besides the other ingredients of vitamin and mineral

mixtures. ""

" Due to the artificial hydrogenation of Crisco oil in the KD with

unknown protium and deuterium ratios but the organic ether

extraction of vegetable oil in the control diet, the study by De

Feyter et al2 has limited translational values. ""

"" We herein recommend that ketogenic dieting experimental

protocols use fat sources with known deuterium content and

ratios,7 and only when natural deuterium depleting potential

of fatty acids upon oxidation of the β carbon is established

should the study be introduced into the literature as such. ""

The source of fat matters because of the photosynthetic mechanisms in the food web. Animals, especially marine animals are deuterium depleters (Why Inuiuts really won). http://www.hyd.hu/documents/neuro-oncology-what-to-eat-or-what-not-to-eat.pdf

Danny, Inger, caroline and 1 other person like this.

15. Brilliant!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do what I can.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  17. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@Jack Kruse I read about a quantum theory of light saying that a beam of electrons changes just by human observation (and that it works best when observed by an expert meditator). I guess I believe in physics more and thought about the ancient belief that light was emmitted from the eye, (that belief used to be laughed at) but i googled around and found that the eye does emit light biophotons - do you think that is what is causing the movement of electrons in those quantum experiments?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

18. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member