1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How Much do You Submerge?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by kathylu, May 5, 2012.

1. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

Swimming will pull more heat as you move through the water. You also generate more heat through exercise. You can't go wrong swimming in a pool. Its great exercise. Next to playing with my kids at the beach and sprinting, its my favorite workout.

2. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

I love swimming in open water, a sea without strong waves, or a lake. Will make sure I get some of that this summer!

3. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

Swimming in sub 50 water is intense and I find it incredibly hard. I am a strong swimmer, but in the cold water I can't swim much at all without incredible fatigue setting in. If Phelps has been training in these temps it's no wonder he kicks ass.