1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How much coconut oil is considered too much?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by usmile777, Apr 2, 2012.

1. vlynnb

vlynnb Gold

Also, some people who are allergic to milk can't eat butter unless it is the ghee form - just the fat, not any solids that might cause inflammation.

2. cljcj04@gmail.com

cljcj04@gmail.com New Member

I had eggs once, but I am not eating them this time around. I am using butter so where do I get ghee and what is that exactly. Colleen, do you stay away from fruit? If not, when do you eat the fruit? Do you eat 2 or 3 times a day? Do you have veggies ewith every meal? It's sounds like Dr. K says to stay away from them at breakfast time and just eat protein and fat, is that right? I really want to do this thing right. I was also wondering if I should stay away from pork also? Do you have some site where I can look for the inflammitory ratings on food?

3. what is cocoa crack? and where do you get it? LOL

4. Croak

Croak New Member

5. Cron23

Cron23 New Member

Funny I made up a similar recipe. Now that my garden is going I add chopped up "Chocolate mint leaves" from my garden but you can use regular mint(peppermint leaves)- makes it taste like mint chocolate. Also, sometimes I add a bit of Chia seeds with the coconut flakes and it tastes like a Nestle Crunch (the chia seeds add that crispy taste! Can't wait until my blueberries, raspberries etc., start producing for more delicious chocolate.

Also the straight ice cube trays (for water bottle ice cubes) are great for making chocolate 'bars'

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2054793