1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HOW MIGHT ONE MITOHACK THE POWER GRID?

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No one sees how the pieces fit until they see them fall apart in front of them, then understanding of reversal can commence. Once you learn how the pieces fit you begin to communicate with nature in ways you've experienced. You've got to get your ENVIRONMENT right. Once you get in nature you know the pieces fit 'cause we all watched them tumble down in the blue light
    No fault, none to blame, it doesn't mean I don't desire to
    Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over
    To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication. This happens in the sunlight of every AM. A gift for my Patrons and members. Here is an early release from the new mitohacking book about why I changed my activities in surgery overnight in 2005. Many will find this quite interesting if they have electromagnetic hypersensitivity. The take home is simple: The longer you remain in an altered magnetic field the more information quanta transfer you lose the worse your immune function becomes. If you stay too long, your sleep will go and this will open the door to serious autoimmune degradation and cognitive change. https://www.patreon.com/posts/18619582

jwhb77, Mayuri, WalterNL and 2 others like this.
  2. Is this post on the members site?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Neil Patreon is included in membership. Go read the blog.

5. Actually we usually get the blogs but with a slight delay after patrons. I guess someone has to put it up the dashboard. which can leave some members salivating for a couple of days before enjoying their word meal...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well if timing is important then just become a patron. It is cheap for the value.

7. Sure is. I 'll learn to curb my hunger to learn

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Dear Doc, thanks for the burlap bag stuffed with a wealth of information that significantly helps my family. I don't like burlap, thought you should know...LOL

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood and Mayuri like this.
  9. From the article "AM sun when the UVA IRA transition occurs." roughly what angle is the sun when this transition occurs?

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Jude and Sheddie like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

It might be worth asking the folks over at UK AIR. They have nice daily UV index graphs at the link below.

Pros:
    Their sensors may be pretty close to you with sites in London, Leeds, Swansea, and many others

Cons:
    For the public data and graphing they are unfortunately not separating out UVA and UVB. If their sensors are doing the erythemal modeling then this is not the answer you're looking for, but....

Possibilities:
    They may have the data but think it's over the heads of the average Joe Pint (assuming that's the British equivalent of Joe Six-pack here in the States). So you might want to ask them. It seems hard to believe that the sensors do all the erythemal calculations. Boffins, a term that just never caught on here, love to calculate and change models regularly.

https://uk-air.defra.gov.uk/data/uv-index-graphs

Good luck

JanSz and Neil Taylor like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So far both charts are dealing with UVA and UVB.
    Lets go back to the original question.
    UVA IRA transition

When we have Dawn or Dusk?
    It is the time when we see the light but we do not see sun (directly).
    I would say that the moment of transition is seen best when the Dawn ends,
    at the beach on East Coast,
    when we see the first direct sun ray.

Opposite for Dusk (Left coast).
    Dusk starts when there is still light but sun is below horizon.

So the answer to question:
    " roughly what angle is the sun when this transition occurs?
    which came from reading this (written by @Jack Kruse ):
    upload_2018-5-14_9-13-44.png
    =======

It is the moment of sun rise.

Normally we are exposing our selves to sunlight for longer than a fleeting moment.
    So, I think, that Jack meant that it is good to see morning light before we can see sun.
    Specially for those suffering from EHS.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

5 degree sun angle is when UVA usually appears according to my sources. So being out at sunrise plus 20 minutes in my neck of the wood catches it.

WalterNL likes this.
  14. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Here's some spectrograph observations over the course of a morning from 7:00AM to Noon at Boston on Sept 15, 2018

Sky conditions throughout the observations period were recorded as partly cloudy
    https://www.wunderground.com/histor...A&req_statename=Massachusetts&reqdb.zip=02108

UVA = 315-400nm
    UVB = 280-315nm

Using suncalc.org and roughly approximating UVA/UVB levels from the video:

Time Altitude (degrees) UVA (@ ~400nm) UVB (@ ~315nm)
    6:26 0.00 (Sunrise) N/A N/A
    7:13 7.73 0.00 0.00
    7:22 9.36 0.01 0.00
    7:33 11.36 0.06 0.01
    8:00 16.24 0.12 0.06
    8:30 21.56 0.20 0.10
    9:00 26.71 0.27 0.18
    10:00 36.18 0.40 0.28
    11:00 43.94 0.45 0.35
    12:00 48.52 0.50 0.40
    12:38 49.42 (Solar Noon) N/A N/A

https://www.suncalc.org/#/42.4012,-71.0925,6/2015.09.18/07:22/1/0

From that, I would estimate the IRA/UVA transition begins at about 9 degrees altitude. A trace of UVB appears at about 11 degrees altitude.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    WalterNL and Sheddie like this.
  15. Thanks all. Like Jack says it depends on your location and the only true way to tell is with a spectroscope.
    It seems like it is a little after sunrise anywhere from 15mins to 1hour

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The discussion became about UVA and UVB content vs time.

But Jack is pointing to UVA and IRA transition.

Neil Taylor likes this.
  17. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I stumbled upon this paper about the importance of IR-A in the AM, quite interesting: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1011134415300713

Given that IR has the longest wavelength of light that passes through the ozone layer, I assume it's present right after sunrise (haven't found a confirmation of this though). The ratio of UVA / IR-A will then slowly change as UVA shows up within an hour or so.

18. [​IMG]
    From one of Jack's slides

Lahelada and Jenelle like this.