1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How low - fasting blood glucose ?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Adria, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Adria

Adria New Member

Since CT my FBG is down to 60 and after eating average of 72. Is this too low? I been having some dizziness in the mornings and wake up very thirsty. Not sure if that is related to FBG.

Before CT my FBG was always around 100.

2. healthnut

healthnut New Member

That's pretty low....wow!

3. primat

primat Silver

A lot more stable after starting CT

(I'm on the Leptin Rx)

Fasting usually 65-75 (06am),

After breakfast is around 90. I usually don't bother measuring it since the strips are expensive and glucose doesn't seem to peak at all. Eating 60-70g protein, 60-100g fat and max 10g carb

4. Adria

Adria New Member

Today mine was 64 @1hr after breakfast.

5. healthnut

healthnut New Member

You guys amaze me, I am just hoping to get FBG down below 100. (diabetic here, w/dawn phenomenon) Was 105 this morning, the 1 hour post prandial was 82.

I ran lower BG's during bodybuilding competition & my body adjusted to the lower readings after a while. At first I felt shaky/cold if I fell below 70, but the body kind of adjusts to lower ranges. Whenever I would hit 50's, I could feel I was going too low....my whole body would shake and lips would go blue.

6. Adria

Adria New Member

FGB is still @ 60. The thirst and dizziness I had earlier this week is now gone.