1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How Long Will hCG Shots Keep in Freezer?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by MaggieC, Apr 16, 2012.

1. MaggieC

MaggieC New Member

Every round since my first I've kept my back up shots in the freezer after mixing. This round, for the last 5 days I've been incredibly hungry. I checked, and this batch of shots was mixed during the second week of January. Apparently 3 months in the freezer is too long. Does anyone here have a better idea how long they will last? Has anyone else kept track?

I mixed up a new batch this morning and took my first new batch shot, and I'm cold! So I know that there's a big difference between my old shots and this new batch. The other big clue was that my hunger disappeared.

Thanks!

2. i am sorry no one answered you about this. but i think you already know the answer. 3 months is too long. i have used previously frozen hcg successfully after 6 weeks. but your body will know right away. so if i were using frozen hcg i would be sure to have some new i could mix. there are people who will tell you not to freeze it because the hcg molecule breaks down. maybe. but the fragments still work. but i dont think it works indefinitely. you already know that. i like the leptin stuff better than hcg. i tried my last round to do both so that meant a lot more protein and no fruit. no hunger but precious little weight loss as well. so no more hcg for me.

3. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Sorry it didn't work out but it sounds like you figured out the problem and are back on track. :)

Thomasina, you are losing on the leptin reset? Lots of women just don't. Glad that worked for you! Nothing works for me except hcg.