1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How is everyone doing???

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 16, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Any new successes? Things that are driving you nuts???

Is your life becoming more optimal? How is that manifesting?

Are you slimmer? richer? is your sex life better now that you are more optimal???????

Are you kinder? more loving? more fun? sexier?

Have you been dancing naked?

What strategies are you implementing??????

Tell us the good, the bad and the ugly......
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

No dancing naked here because adult son just moved back in (gave him a 6-month limit). That Kiniki bathing suit is going to come in handy.

I must be doing something right, optimally speaking, because people at work are dropping like flies. Shingles, bronchitis, strep and flu. On the other hand, it leaves me as the sole survivor in my area today so I will be very busy. I'll gladly take this manifestation!

Slimmer is a state of mind ;). I may or may not see a size 8 again but this post-menopausal woman is happy with herself at this time.

Finding myself thankful for the all of people in my life and stability of my job.

Sharing because it's FRIDAY (hope the link works copied and pasted):

Hi there,

Dawn Clark (dawnclark32709@yahoo.com) invited you to view the file "Margarita-Recipes-Revealed.pdf" on Dropbox.

Dawn said:
    "ebook"
    View file

Enjoy!
    The Dropbox team
    Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fine here it is Mardi Gras time
  4. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Good luck to you.
    On average nothing changes.
    This is a tough time of the year.
    Specially March is bad.
    My Mom died in March 21 12 years ago.
    I think it was weather related.
    I imagine south hemisphere is offset by 6 months?

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are a total party animal!

When there is a great party - enjoy to the max! Mardi gras is clothing optional????

I had a wonderful cooking teacher - she always said when there is wonderful food ...EAT.

when there is a great street party ....dive in head first!
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

summer is fading here is Oz - slowly. We have had some extremely hot weather and big thunder/lightening storms.

We survived a bunch of lightening and thunder and rain in quite a light tent last week......makes cuddling a necessity!
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice update Dawn - thanks ....except for the no naked dancing!

What are you doing to be more optimal? No one at work is sharing their bugs with you????

You have a sauna I think? You have been blasting the living beejeebers out of your body????? How is that going? Mine is sitting in the cupboard!

Yep - slimmer does seem to be a state of mind. I look at pics of myself and think ....I don't look so bad.

Why does our mind lag behind? why is our personal perception off?

What are you eating these days?? What is working better for you?
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm at a crossroads after losing Mum last month ..... I still feel completely peaceful about that, but it makes it difficult to judge whether changes (positive and negative) that are happening are as a result of having that situation change, or of what I'm trying out. Probably a bit of both, but it makes judging mitohacks difficult. I have pressed the pause button and am treading water until another pathway reveals itself .... I could retire or go back to the business life I had before I drastically cut my hours down as Mum's condition worsened, but I'm pausing and leaving myself open to a few quantum possibilities...:D

Things that are driving me nuts? Getting drawn into something that interests me but I can't connect the dots ....(currently Niels Finsen's red light therapy for smallpox :confused:. What's the mechanism for daylight cause scarring.....) I don't like to think about how much time I've spent trying to work stuff out, but its giving me something to do while I wait for the quantum possibilities. :D

No dancing naked, but sphinx moon bathing anyone?:D :p
    Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

@caroline, so far today I visited the local Farmer's Market and walked away with;

Two dozen pastured eggs
    Pasture raised pork breakfast sausage
    Local raw honey
    Beautiful red/black tomatoes
    A quart of strawberries
    Fresh squeezed OJ
    An Italian Cannoli (couldn't resist)
    A few lbs of MUDBUGS

23V6WW7y-683465617.jpg
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

I am dancing naked.... :D
    I am doing great! It is the toughest months of winter here but I have not yet been sick... lets see ;) at work they have the flu now!

I have dry brushed my body almost every morning/day now for many weeks, in front of my reptile light and infrared lamp.
    I have to say, it is awesome!!! Very energizing, and my skin sure have become even softer and nicer! It is doing some real good things I feel :) :) so glad I started doing it :) I can only recommend it for everyone to try :)
    I have two brushes now and use them both, one in each hand.

Partner and I are reading Osho when I am at his place or he is at mine.... or he reads for me in candle light and I listen ;)
    It is a great stuff!
    Anyways, whatever happens, I feel that life is just magic and a beautiful gift. Soon spring will arrive :) :)

Started to drink seaweed water again as my body somehow craves it now. I have not been eating much seaweed at all lately. I forgot! I think I need iodine! The seaweed water just tastes so awesome to me.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Mystic Rose60, Mayuri and caroline like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Inger. I have a body brush and forget to use it - I am going to start tonite! Maybe I will get another one too!

It seems to me that our body gives us lots of clues .... we just need to listen/pay attention.
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Little things from here. I decided today that I am well enough to get into exercisisng Movenat or variation on teh theme. Enjoyed it so much I did 90 minutes.

I also got quite cocky this summer ,which was easy when you have a blister from sandals and walked barefoot in the city centre, shoes dangling from my arm. I passed hundreds of people. I repeated the exercise several days running and out of teh hundreds maybe 10 noticed... Smombies abound..

I am having fun planning a biohack in Patagonia. I found a place that has no cell reception, no electricity and 25 miles from twon. It is in latitude 40 though so I need to climb quite high to get UV . Ct can be done in the lake in front of the cabin. Still looking for ways to get tests before and after. The doc I thought was onboard really was not, so still looking for someone to prescribe a very unusual (for here) combination of tests.

I made really great friends this Xmas and New Year . lots of fun and enlightening conversation. "2017 started as 2016 finished - on a high C .

Oooh ,edit ,edit I do dance . Every morning on my patio. Clothes are dependent on mood.
    Sexier ,hmm I feel sexier. ..
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Mystic Rose60, Linz, caroline and 2 others like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Patagonia sounds very romantic and exciting and a quantum adventure to be sure! pics???? Is C/T your main objective? Cold, dark and boring????

Smombies???? or are you typing in the dark again????

It sounds like the lights have come on Lah ....and you are in technicolour! Bravo!
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh yeas. I highly recommend! I feel dry brushing affects my whole body somehow.. I do not why! You might need a few weeks to really feel the difference, persistence is the key :) :)

And in the beginning I think it is important to do it every day. After a few weeks, 3-5 times / week is great too :)

The skin is a huge organ that helps detox stuff. So I bet a increased redox and ability to detox is part of the well-being feeling too :)
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Morning Caroline. Yes the Patagonia will be a cold dark and boring kind of thing. The owner of teh cabin tells me there is no electricity,no electrity within 20 miles , no cellphone coverage and heating is via chimney. So yes the idea is CT ,CT and grounding. The lake is pristine . I will explain more in my journal a bit later.

Smombies !!! I insist.. It is a word I am trying to popularise . Smombie = SMARTPHONE ZOMBIE.. !!! :p:D
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

So now, every night before a cold shower I will dry brush. Also, Dawn has a great idea about rubbing your tummy/belly button. I think it is all about the vagus nerve.

any thoughts on this one?
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am making tons of bone broth ...... our kitchen is a disaster! Me and the kitchen will need to be hosed down!

It is wonderful making all kinds of yummy food ..... but it does cut down on the outside time. That is why hanging out the laundry is my very favourite thing!!
    Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  18. I only Dance naked after a good CT.
    I just got 5 days in a row of morning sun + grounding and I feel damn good.
    About to leave for Cancun to finish my battery recharge for 7 days.
    When I get back im gonna be ready to take on anything.
    I got some lab work done last week and im interested to see the results because I feel like Ive made some serious progress.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome^^^^^ keep us posted on Cancun. Can you sleep under the stars?
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

my favourite job this morning - hanging out the laundry. The sun was coming up and the grass was wet. It would be perfect if I didn't need clothes on - too many neighbours!
    Kiniki for the win!
    Mayuri and Alex97232 like this.