1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

how important is elevation to disease recovery?

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Aerose91, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Under the obvious pretense that there is less oxygen the higher you go, where does this lie in order of importance for Neolithic disease reversal? Would 4,000-6,000 feet hinder any potential progress?

I know athletes can greatly increase performance with altitude training but in the case of mitochondrial damage and hypoperfusion would the opposite happen?

Thanks for any help

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Let's just say the effect is huge. My current year long biohack is on this very topic.

O2 is special quantum gas magnetically.

The oxygen molecule has 2 electrons in unpaired orbits in it making it a paramagnetic gas. This means it is susceptible to attraction by a magnetic field. Many people do not realize that most other gases are weakly diamagnetic and repell magnetic fields. This is a fundamental quantum effect of oxygen that gives each individual mitochondria its own magnetic field.

After Tensegrity 4 you might see how this matters a big deal.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

In other words, no, you shouldn't swallow any of those small magnets.

4. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Makes sense. Is there a particular breaking point in elevation where once crossed any effect will just be evaporated? Or just, closer to sea level the better?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sea level with pine trees is the key so far.

6. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

How do you feel about the desert? I have the HLA defect and am very, very sensitive to mold. I've seen others who have gone to an arid environment improve a lot because of a lack of mold spores. I'm thinking a river bed with vegetation in the desert. I'm not sure how this compares to what mold spores would be in a pine forest though.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are you doing Aerose?

8. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Loss of mitochondria to have own magnetic field has me thinking that it could lead to altered hydrogen bond angles... possibly from greater influence from external magnetic fields or it could be similar to how bird's compass can become altered from loss of magnetic field sense.

9. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I'm hanging in there. :confused: Thank you for asking!

10. Ken23

Ken23 New Member

Aerose, any improvement with the hypoglycemia?

11. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Hey Ken,

No improvement in terms of permanent betterment, but I know how to keep it controlled and eat something small frequently. Energy expenditure is my worst enemy, any time I exert myself many symptoms, including hypoglycemia, goes through the roof.