1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How harmful is Pink clothing? & Effects of clothing colors

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Nov 19, 2016.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

Ahh yes the security image. That's a popular and wise concealed carry location that many people choose to use. The butt is out away from the body. Misfires in the front potentially go through the thigh. Butt misfires are aimed outward at a degree proportional to how Kardashian you are and hit the ground.

I'm no color or panty expert.

If I were to "mansplain" what I see everything but the French lilac looks pink to me here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilac_(color)

I do notice, though, that Doc wears red and purple often.

Phosphene and Christina Gagnon like this.
  2. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@drezy - I bought this swimsuit this year - I think it has enough blue in it to pass. Thanks agian for all your help

Attached Files:

Phosphene likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

Could be light purple. I don't know enough about colors yet so I've just been bringing in more red and purple as I replace clothing.

If you paid me enough to cross-underwear-dress it'd have to be red g-string. It wouldn't have the same potential for me though.

How many men right this second do not know that as they are checking out the back side of a woman they are, at least on a second order, thinking : I love when babies have highly myelinated brains!

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Nice suit! I’ve seen a picture of Jack in a blazer that color so hopefully you’re good. I’ve never been drawn to pink, especially the lighter shades. The darker, brighter fuchsia, magenta and coral shades yes, and deep plum is always a favorite. I did start wearing more white at the ashram and get plenty of compliments—I absolutely think there’s something to it energetically.

My bedroom growing up was painted cotton candy pink, until we moved to Florida in high school where it was white. Maybe yet another reason I thrived down there.

Christina Gagnon and drezy like this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I don’t know—side-gig potential seems pretty promising. :rofl:

drezy likes this.
  6. Christina Gagnon

@Phosphene thanks :) I really like the suit too and you made me feel better saying Jack was wearing a similarly-colored blazer. Unfortunately given my coloring, pastel shades look better on me than the rich, fuschias and corals (though I think they are such beautiful colors). i think you have something regarding white - whenever I wear it I feel more energized too.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Christina Gagnon

Thanks again @drezy and regarding your last comment I think I understand you to mean the better the bottom, the better the brain :)

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

Babies are constructed from what momma's got and brains are the fattiest organ in the body, right?

The sex webinar, where I think I learned that, is out there on patreon now.

I won't ruin the critical information about wearing scents though. My lips are sealed.

9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

10. Evan Leck

Evan Leck New Member

This is in line with my preference, which values the Derriere a bit more than the chest. There is something off putting about a women with large breasts and a flat ass, but not the converse

Inger and drezy like this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I wonder how much of it if any is absorbed by the body.