1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How harmful is Pink clothing? & Effects of clothing colors

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Nov 19, 2016.

1. I bought Celtic sea salt awhile ago and have been using this in a water solution. Is that what you mean @Denise0918 ?

2. Evan Leck

Evan Leck New Member

@JanSz @caroline I know this is an old thread but I did not see anyone make address this point.
    I would think that Redmond salt is a bit better than Himalayan salt, but still in the same boat of sub-optimal. Redmond's is mined from salt deposits in Utah, rather than sourced from the sea, so I would think that the same principle's that Jack mentions such as lack of lithophile organisms and lack of amphoteric chemistry would apply here.

This is probably completely spurious, but I have noticed feeling worse since last Sunday when I had to get more salt and purchased Himalayan from Walmart rather than Redmond's which had been my go to salt.

I'm wondering if in the meanwhile while I wait for my salt to come in it would be better to use refined salt over Himalayan salt.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

we use Redmond salt, but also love salt flakes from France......

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I tried
    lots of salt got swollen feet
    lots of potassium got swollen feet
    I use now what makes me feel good (much less than was recomended in that book)
    forget about teaspoons and tablespoons doses

=

caroline likes this.
  5. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

We use celtic sea salt

6. Louise Nennstiel

Louise Nennstiel Does a rainbow top help?

:oops: Pink is most little girls favourite colour to wear!!!!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

conditioning.........

drezy and Brent Patrick like this.
  8. Louise Nennstiel

true, but what we are taught is sweet and adorable in the little princesses is harming them no?

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

How long have you been here?????????

drezy and Brent Patrick like this.
  10. Louise Nennstiel

Ha! a nano second! just been back reading.. will be stopping the Himalayan salt then!

11. drezy

drezy New Member

Better buckle up then, mam.

12. I'm experimenting with wearing less and less pink overtime and more purples and reds. Will report back at some point. Is there an effect I might notice? Should we also avoid wearing blue?!

13. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

If pink is bad what about clores like lilac which are a bluish-pink?

14. Evan Leck

Evan Leck New Member

Right now I'm reading The Rainbow and The Worm by Mae Wan Ho. Interestingly, she talks a lot about light in that book, and it has a pink cover.

Btw, it's a fantastic read, and should probably be everyones starter book after getting on board with the bio-physics perspective.

15. Evan Leck

Evan Leck New Member

I think I've noticed a nice improvement after switching from Himalayan salt to Celtic Salt.

I add salt to my water, and it definitely makes the water taste less acutely salty from similar amounts of salt, which could be realted to the salt ionizing and hydrating the water more thoroughly.
    I also noticed that when I went to the sauna my sweat tasted less salty.

Granted, this may just be because Celtic salt has a lower sodium density. It looks almost fluffy like sand.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  16. Christina Gagnon

@ScottishEmma I wonder if the no pink rule applies to underwaer too - not sure if enough light passes through our clothing to have a bad effect.

17. drezy

drezy New Member

18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Obviously that gun is just there for modesty reasons to conceal her butt crack.

drezy likes this.
  19. Christina Gagnon

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  20. Christina Gagnon