1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How harmful is Pink clothing? & Effects of clothing colors

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Nov 19, 2016.

1. CarolandNick

CarolandNick New Member

My friend, a French chef/scientist, tells me that in France Himalayan salt is termed "fossil salt" and is only recommended for the dishwasher and not for food!

He is also introduced me to the work of Rene Quinton who pioneered using the water from within the marine vortexes, that occur at certain points around the world's oceans, rich in life enhancing substances that promote healing. His work is fascinating. Has this been discussed in tis group?
    Earth Monkey and karenr like this.
  2. karenr

karenr Silver

I’m glad you brought this up! I used to use the Quinton marine plasma, after reading the research. Specifically this product,
    Now that I'm on DDW (Preventa) I'm not using the Biocean water but would love to know where it stands in terms of deuterium. It’s used in relatively small quantities, not as drinking water, so I wonder if it could be an additional help..

(Oh right, I keep forgetting that I'm putting all my money into DDW!)
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When fishing Mud Hole I was interested in those places.
    One can buy service that tells you about it (for your fishing hours).
    Small water temperature gradients over short distances are result of those eddies and vortexes, that attracts plankton, smaller fish, bigger fish and so on.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Jan .....yes - I never see them or feel them until it is too late. I am hoping I will adapt. I talked to a lady yesterday who has lived here for 11 years and she still gets bitten
  5. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Attached Files:

6. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

'Baker-Miler pink' cames up when I stdied environmental psychology. Many years ago they even painted one of the inner city police station lock-ups here in that pink in an attempt to pacify the detainees. They should've looked at all the research first:

"While the results of Schauss's study at the Naval correctional facility in Seattle showed that Baker-Miller pink had positive and calming effect on prisoners; when the same pink was employed at the Santa Clara County Jail, the prison incident rate increased and even peaked compared to pre-pink months, despite a small decrease in the first month.[6]"
  7. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers