1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How harmful is Pink clothing? & Effects of clothing colors

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Nov 19, 2016.

1. CarolandNick

CarolandNick Silver

My friend, a French chef/scientist, tells me that in France Himalayan salt is termed "fossil salt" and is only recommended for the dishwasher and not for food!

He is also introduced me to the work of Rene Quinton who pioneered using the water from within the marine vortexes, that occur at certain points around the world's oceans, rich in life enhancing substances that promote healing. His work is fascinating. Has this been discussed in tis group?

Earth Monkey and karenr like this.
  2. karenr

karenr Silver

I’m glad you brought this up! I used to use the Quinton marine plasma, after reading the research. Specifically this product,
    https://www.shopbiocean.com/en/prod...0-9-1000-ml-economy-bottle-pure-marine-plasma
    Now that I'm on DDW (Preventa) I'm not using the Biocean water but would love to know where it stands in terms of deuterium. It’s used in relatively small quantities, not as drinking water, so I wonder if it could be an additional help..

(Oh right, I keep forgetting that I'm putting all my money into DDW!)

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When fishing Mud Hole I was interested in those places.
    One can buy service that tells you about it (for your fishing hours).
    Small water temperature gradients over short distances are result of those eddies and vortexes, that attracts plankton, smaller fish, bigger fish and so on.
    upload_2018-3-6_14-51-31.png

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Jan .....yes - I never see them or feel them until it is too late. I am hoping I will adapt. I talked to a lady yesterday who has lived here for 11 years and she still gets bitten

5. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Attached Files:

6. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

'Baker-Miler pink' cames up when I stdied environmental psychology. Many years ago they even painted one of the inner city police station lock-ups here in that pink in an attempt to pacify the detainees. They should've looked at all the research first:

"While the results of Schauss's study at the Naval correctional facility in Seattle showed that Baker-Miller pink had positive and calming effect on prisoners; when the same pink was employed at the Santa Clara County Jail, the prison incident rate increased and even peaked compared to pre-pink months, despite a small decrease in the first month.[6]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker-Miller_pink

7. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

CarolandNick likes this.
  8. jodellefit

jodellefit New Member

Every time I come on This site, more and more truths are being made manifest in my life. I’ve always known when I had a little girl, I would never dress her in pink or paint her room in pink. It was like a 6th sense that something was off about it.

Sometimes it’s good to trust our inner knowing!
    Thanks Dr. Kruse for constantly opening our eyes.

9. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

There is a little gadget that is a piezoelectric generator that will stop the itching on mosquito bites and prevent the infection from starting. It should work on sand flies, also. I have used a piezoelectric generator since 1995 for many kinds of healing. The one on line is https://www.ebay.com/itm/173135029946
    It's called Zap-It Mosquito Insect Bite Relief device.
    In 1995 I bought my "zapper" for $150 which is powered the same way as the Zap-it. Then it was by chance that when we were getting a new bar-b-que, my husband dropped the bar-b-que starter in my hand and I recognized the red button on the end and the size of it matched the "zapper" I paid so much for. The bar-b-que was from Sears and I ordered the Parts Specification info on the starter. The total energy delivered is 5 microJoules for the starter. The "zapper" I bought also delivered 5 microJoules. I purchased several bar-b-que starters and discovered it fit into a small metal case used to connect the trailer lights with the car brake lights. The "zapper" does not work well without being in a case. I tried electrical tape, but that did not work.
    At current prices, the metal case and the bar-be-que starter are about $10. I decided to order the Zap-it Mosquito device on eBay to see how it compares. The spark should deliver the same feeling as static electricity.
    I can not locate a picture of the bar-b-que starter, but I recently ordered a case that I hope will be the correct size for the 2 starters I have.
    Here is the web site: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...505.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.326a4c4dB0OjYq

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    JanSz likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The webinar on the Yarkovsky effect is a must for the curious in this thread.

Denise0918 likes this.
  11. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Now I get it....glad both my daughters hate wearing pink. Kind of evil that " Victoria's Secret" has a " PINK " line for young girls. Just horrible. The line of posts from David Limacher ending with Dr Kruse's put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Thank you! What are the best colors to wear? I find myself drawn to white in the summer keeps me cooler and darker colors in the winter.

12. Christine_L

Christine_L New Member

So takeaways are stop wearing pink colored clothes or you'll start having more arguments and quit the Himalayan Pink salt! Oh Man! Mind blown :( Getting rid of my favorite pink skirt then :(

13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

More pink or darker salts usually means more fluoride and maybe some other elemental junk for taste. My favorite salts have been the French types that are white as snow. ;)

Christine_L, WalterNL and drezy like this.
  14. Joyfun

Hi @JanSz,
    The problem with the Redmond salt was whatever was in it. Have you tried any sea salt from France? I do not eat products with salt in them because I do not know what kind of salt they are using. I bought some Kosher salt in a grocery store in Israel and that did swell my ankles when I used it to make fermented radishes. It did not say what was in it. Then I switched to sea salt from France, and I do not have the problem.:) I have been adding this salt to my non-flurodated water and sweet potatoes, etc. The sea salt from France is not white but a dirty color and sweet tasting.
    2018June25 3leggedstool.jpg

JanSz likes this.
  15. Joyfun

Hi @JanSz,
    If you are getting bitten by sand flies, here is a great solution to stop the itch and heal it fast. It is a little zapper that I got on eBay. I even ordered more after the first one arrived.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/173135029946
    Actually, this little zapper is good for achy muscles. It is a piezoelectric generator and the red spark is approximately 660nm like a red LED light used for red light therapy. :)
    2018June25 3leggedstool.jpg

JanSz likes this.
  16. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

True it's all white, I use this one on my meals.

cache_426_426_0_0_80_16777215_fleur de sel.jpg

Denise0918, Scompy and Christine_L like this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

My daughter fucking LOVES pink. Everything is pink pink pink. Social conditioning because I have not introduced her to 98% of the shit she loves.

I have some pink clothes. But 99% of my clothes are blue. Which I think is hilarious because I avoid blue light but my clothes are alllllll blue :)

Christine_L likes this.
  18. Christine_L

Christine_L New Member

Funny! Lately I pick a lot of neutral colors (white, gray, tan) and fabrics only - linen & wool it is!

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Same kind I get, but there are more more brands from France also. Celtic I find great also.

20. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Just ordered this ! Has anyone made a brine with it and then taken a table spoon on an empty stomach in the am to assist detox ? Followed by a glass of clean water?