1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How harmful is Pink clothing? & Effects of clothing colors

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anything "pinkish" bringing awareness to cancer is brainwashing

Joe Fang, Catalin and ValerieBee like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Covered in July Q & A answers and John Ott's book.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

July 2017 webinar and Q & A talked about it too.............

It has to do with the experiments on mice - cancer - using pink pink fluorescent tubes..........It´s in the capital AN EXPERIMENT WITH PHOTOTHERAPY ON HUMAN CANCER PATIENTS. It says that mice exposed to pink light developed cancers 3 months earlier than those exposed to daylight filtered through ordinary window glass, and had had only 2 offsprings instead of normal 6-15.

[​IMG]
    There are quite a few examples with the pink glass actually: "The reports indicated that the mink exposed to natural daylight through a deep pink glass became increasingly aggressive, difficult to manage and in many instances actually vicious. Ordinarily, mink are kept in open sheds with open window areas containing no glass.", "When a female mink does not become pregnant after the first mating, it is common practice to give her an injection of a pregnant mare serum before attempting the second mating. This was not necessary with any of the female mink in the cages with the blue plastic, as all became pregnant after the first mating. Furthermore, to use the language of the mink industry, all the males were found to be “working males.”

But the situation was quite different with both males and females in the cages behind pink glass. After three attempts at mating the females, which included two injections of the pregnant mare serum, only 87 per cent became pregnant and 90 per cent of the males were classified as “non-working."

"The principal investigator of the project was Alex Ott (no relation), who also advised that four animals under the pink glass died during the experiment from a strange malady that he had never seen before. An autopsy of each animal indicated what appeared to be a cancerous condition of the abdominal area including a number of vital organs. Unfortunately, an actual biopsy was not performed due to the abrupt termination of the entire project. Approximately 500 female mink were used in each experiment."

"However, one rather clear relationship did show up. Although not statistically significant because only three cases were involved, three students did reply that they constantly wore “Hot Pink” glasses and a check with the faculty ratings indicated that these same three students also were considered to be the most psychologically disturbed students in the college."

4. Pink and Sunglasses: Occurs at 1:37:57 in the Vermont video

Joe Fang, CarolandNick and drezy like this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Fascinating. I got rid of my little girl's (and my) pink clothes a week or two ago. They're sitting in a drawer ready to be dyed purple.

Isn't it kind of fucked up that most things for little girls are pink? Almost like.... a conspiracy! :) haha

Seriously though, no more pink.

6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

7. Penny

Penny New Member

Wow, that explains a lot... when I was in middle school, I wanted a pink room - I had hot pink curtains and a hot pink bed - the entire room was pink from the reflected light... I was really emotional at the time I remember - thought it was puberty or maybe the high fever I experienced at the time...

ScottishEmma likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is the wavelength of THE PINK light?

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/15841/can-someone-explain-the-color-pink-to-me

Can someone explain the color Pink to me?

I just finished watching this interesting video:

It does a very quick explanation of how pink light doesn't exist, and that the concept of pink is our brain's attempt at filling in a gap in the spectrum.

My question is, how does our brain perceive this gap? What frequency is this pink color, if it truly doesn't exist? Is it a frequency greater than violet? Or is it greater than red?

Sorry if this question seems trivial.

@Jack Kruse
    @drezy

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    Helio Silva likes this.
  10. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Here's what I'm thinkin' . . . .

JK has made mention that we only perceive some of the light that comes to earth as visible.That has to do with the quantum effects of the invisible light for signaling.
    https://www.sott.net/article/304590-The-Health-Wellness-Show-A-conversation-with-Dr-Jack-Kruse

If we perceived those frequencies they wouldn't be able to do their magic because, observing a subatomic wave/particle changes it, or collapses the wave function.
    (see twin slit experiment )

So being that pink isn't a part of the visible spectrum, perhaps perceiving it somehow shuts down the beneficial effects of the light that is not visible to us on signalling and gene clocks (IR, UV) . . . . see the part of the video JanSz posted above that says that between IR and UV is percieved as pink.

Also interesting is that an absence of green gives arise to pink - could green be the complimentary color? - If so, maybe blocking green light from full spectrum light might not be such a good idea ?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  11. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I could be completely wrong but I thought pink was a combination of red and white. So if you saw a pink flower, then it would have lots of white reflecting compounds and red reflecting compounds next to each other which our brain would interpret as pink.

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In the book Into the Light by William Campbell Douglass, he reprints with permission a picture from a book called Sunlight by Zane R Kine, which shows pink as being between orange and red. If I look at a morning or evening sky, depending on the cloud cover etc, I often see a period when the clouds look pink, and I see pink through a prism. But any cloud pinking doesn't last long, so I'm thinking its maybe a signalling transition frequency, that in certain weather conditions we perceive as pink, but even if we can't "see" it, our clocks can still decipher it? In the morning in the crescendoing intensity light moving up to a dominant visible yellow at +6 solar elevation it may mean one thing, in the evening the decrescendoing from yellow to the deeper purple colours of a -6 solar elevation, something else. Perhaps its a pro growth frequency that is turning on/off or adjusting the volume up or down, depending on latitude, and seasonal intensity?:confused:

seanb4 and ScottishEmma like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think one of the objectives of discussing pink should be honing up the frequencies in nano-meters.
    Or possibly lack of some frequencies.
    Maybe there is a combination of couple or few frequencies that are involved, their presence or their absence.
    Knowing those frequencies should help in managing them in daily life.

Using a word "pink" is not precise.

@Jack Kruse

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

That makes a bit more sense than their being a "pink" frequency between orange and red ....
    View attachment 5232
    http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002160 A Colourful Clock[/quote]
    Before sunrise green becomes dominant and after sunset when green decrescendos, could be what makes the sky look pink for a while .... My Lee filters swatch has filters for partial elimination of green cast caused by fluorescent lighting on film, (minus green) and they are pink. There's also filters called plus green which provide a green cast when used on daylight and tungsten sources for partially balancing with fluorescent...

ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  15. My daughter has had a diagnosis of Irlen Syndrome and the optometrist found that the glasses that improved her ability to read text, by holding it still on the page etc are pink. Should I be concerned about this? It seems that the colour that makes it the worst is orange, and so many of the blue blocking glasses, like my Swannies, make her feel ill. Any thoughts?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No experience with this but I would be asking a lot of questions.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You just answered why it causes cancer.........only fake man made light can create it. Therefore your cells are not optimized to it.

Brent Patrick, ScottishEmma and JanSz like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When I am feeling pink...........I just turn all the lights off and listen.

Sean Waters, curves2.0 and Lahelada like this.