1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How harmful is Pink clothing? & Effects of clothing colors

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

I got a pair of tan-through shorts that I thought was orange but they're slightly more pink.

Should I return them for a different color? Across an entire summer of daily sunbathing, could the light reflected onto my eyes and skin have a tremendous negative effect?

[​IMG]

I ask because in Health and Light by John Ott, pink lighting alone ruined fish offspring, plant reproduction, sped up tumor development, and so on.

Thanks!!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read OTT's book or watch Wunsch's spectrochrome.........pink is not bueno.

Brent Patrick and Richelle Jones like this.
  3. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

Thanks, Matty, for asking. I've been wondering about this for a while myself.

But why? What is it about pink that's bad?

I've been taught that pink = red + white. And white = all colors.
    So a pink cloth reflects - and transmits - a little of all colors and especially red. Or, if you will, pink filters out much of all colors except for red.

So why is pink detrimental while red is considered healing?

Or is it due to the effects of certain wavelengths or frequencies?

Matty_M likes this.
  4. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I am sure when Doc says it's no bueno, you should listen.
    However, pink does exist in nature....

Flamingo, Pink Starfish
    Pisaster brevispinus
    upload_2016-11-20_20-56-47.png

Frogs
    upload_2016-11-20_20-58-43.png

Etc. Etc.....
    So I am also rather curious.

endless likes this.
  5. Matty_M

It is definitely due to the effects of certain wavelenghts. Honestly, I couldn't tell you exactly why.

I suggest you read John Ott's book: Health and Light. It is very easy and showing me a lot.

Matt

6. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...nsdermal-magnesium-working.17980/#post-195283

From Dr. Kruse's FB April 12, 2016 post:

"A fresh paint color is all that might be all that’s needed to prevent a giant asteroid from raining destruction upon our planet. Why? Light has another surface effect physics knows about since 1902. Sometimes, very small forces can alter the evolution of an entire planetary system. The Yarkovsky effect is one such example. An imbalance in the radiation of heat (IR) off an asteroid changes its orbit.

The Yarkovsky effect, named for a Russian engineer who discovered it in 1902. I learned that this effect has a diurnal and seasonal effect that is unique and tied to size. This is when I got the idea to bio -hack this effect. I came across this in my research over ten years ago and I decided to use it in several bio hacks on my skin, eyes, and hair to learn more about the biologic effects here on Earth.

Our blood circulates and spins cells that are small (RBC's,WBC's, and platelets ) right below our eye and skin surface. They also undergo diurnal and seasonal fluctuations. This gave me the idea to see how colors could effect the bio-physics of plasma in us. This surface photoelectric effect results from the fact that asteroids heat up as they bask in the sun’s light in space. When they heat up the side facing the sun emit's anisotropic thermal photons causing motion to change on the asteroid. What the resultant motion is on the asteroid, depends upon the spin of the asteroid. It works best on smaller asteroids. Today, most people think this effect only occurs in space. No one knows if it occurs on Earth, which has a different environment.

It is believed that in space in an asteroid, it is a surface effect that only requires a coat of paint. It should be very thin like a wrap of plastic wrap. Aerospace engineer David Hyland of Texas A&M leads a team that has been studying this method for several years. I've read a lot of their papers. This is when I started using methylene blue, magnesium sprays, and topical chemicals to see their effect. What I learned about changing our hair coloring was quite interesting bio hack. NASA scientists now believe If we paint with the correct color and in the right spot, we can push an asteroid in the right direction, away from the Earth. If we can get the asteroid to cease crossing Earth’s orbit, we can completely eliminate the threat to life and avoid a KT like extinction. I have found that when we change our surfaces with frequencies some interesting things happen at deeper levels.

Here is a hint: Dont ever wear pink lip stick, pink hair, or pink sunglasses. If you do, consider getting yourself a term insurance policy.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/20488532?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents "

And some things to think about:
    http://gizmodo.com/if-the-color-pink-doesnt-scientifically-exist-why-can-1464266788

http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/pink-flamingos

The distinctive pink flamingo color develops thanks to their selective diet, which primarily consists of organisms — such as shrimp and algae — high in pigments called carotenoids. These carotenoids are the same pigments that cause shrimp to turn from gray to pink when we boil them!

Carotenoids are essential to maintaining the flamingo's signature color. If a flamingo were to adopt a meal plan similar to other birds who feast on insects, seeds or berries, his feathers would eventually become white or a faded pale pink.

PINK ANIMALS

http://www.treehugger.com/slideshows/natural-sciences/pink-animals/#slide-top

[​IMG]

Axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum), also known as the Mexican walking fish. Not only are these amphibians just ridiculously cute, but they never undergo metamorphosis and thus stay in larval form their entire lives. Plus, they have super healing powers that allow them to do things like regenerate limbs! Rock on, Axolotl.

[​IMG]Sea anemone

Look at that beauty! Named after the terrestrial flower that is equally showy, the sea anemone comes in a rainbow of dazzling colors; pink being among the loveliest. But this creature that's related to coral and jellyfish is more than just a pretty flowery glob, the anemone has some surprising traits: They are carnivorous; they can live to be 50 years old; and some of them can reach a whopping 6 feet in size.

[​IMG]

Richelle Jones and Lahelada like this.
  7. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Roseate spoonbill

While flamingos may be the poster children for pink animals, we couldn't pass up the beautifully quirky roseate spoonbill, a gorgeous pink wading bird with a charming spatulate bill. Sadly for these guys, their pink primary feathers were highly prized for use in ladies' fans in the late 19th century; by the 1930s, the once healthy Florida population had dipped to a total of only 30 to 40 breeding pairs. Fortunately for the roseate spoonbill and all of us admirers, full legal protection against hunting was enacted and there are now over 1,000 nesting pairs in Florida.

[​IMG]Elephant hawk moth

Hi, pretty! This creature – which has the unusual distinction of being named after a mammal, a bird and an insect – is one of 1,400 species of hawk moths found across the globe. Hawk moths are the only moths able to hover in front of flowers to feed, like hummingbirds do, and are among the planet's fastest flying insects, reaching speeds of up to 12 mile per hour.

[​IMG]Amazon river dolphin

The Amazon river dolphin – also known as the boutu, boto, or bufeo – has the distinction of being the largest of the freshwater dolphins. And sadly, like all freshwater dolphins, is endangered thanks to hunting and habitat destruction. It stands apart for its incredible color which ranges from soft pink when it's young to near fuschia as it ages.

[​IMG]Pink hairy squat lobster

Part Dr. Seuss, part arachnophobe's nightmare, this beguiling marine crustacean known as the “Pink hairy squat lobster” (Lauriea siagiani) is not really a lobster at all. Also called a fairy crab, the "lobster" belongs to the group of crabs called Anomurans, and at a mere half an inch in length may be just the cutest little crab we've ever seen. See one in action in the video below.

[​IMG]Flamingo

Well we couldn't do a gallery of pink animals and not include the most famous of pink creatures. So for our final blushing beauties, the epitome of pink: flamingos. Although when flamingoes first hatch they are a drab grey, they develop into glorious shades of peach and coral largely due to their diet. The red and blue-green algae they eat is chock-full of beta carotene which contains a reddish-orange pigment; and the mollusks and crustaceans flamingos favor also possess pigment-rich carotenoids.

And if their romantic color and heart-shaped kisses weren't lovey-dovey enough, consider this: Although they group together in flocks that can number in the hundreds of thousands, a flamingo picks a single mate and generally remains monogamous for life. Sweet!

http://webecoist.momtastic.com/2011/08/23/blushing-hides-10-amazing-pink-animals/

[​IMG]

The garish bird above isn’t a flamingo but is shown here because of its various shades of pink ranging from salmon to neon. Take away the color and it’d be pug-ugly… like most vultures. Yep, it’s a California Condor chick!

[​IMG]

Pink faced Uakaris are monkeys… monkeys from Hell!! OK, not really, they come from isolated areas of the northwest Amazon basin and just look like Skeletor’s pet. There are 4 known species of Uakari but our focus here is on the Bald Uakari. This odd-looking New World monkey has copious hair all over its body with the exception of its head – much like your average middle-aged human male.

[​IMG]

Pink Hippos are rarely sighted outside of Hanna-Barbara cartoons but they do exist, and for several reasons. Most hippos are a brownish-gray color with pink undertones. They can appear even pinker on hot, sunny days when they tend to sweat: hippo sweat is pink!

[​IMG]

For a few hippos, even sweating pink isn’t enough: so-called Leucistic hippos lack the normal amount of gray pigment in their skin and, by default, tend towards a more pinkish aspect. Hippos can tolerate leucism more than other creatures as they spend a lot of time in the water and, as a bonus, secrete an oily substance that acts as a sunscreen.

8. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

Oh, I have read it, which together with some things dr. K. has said made me wonder. But neither of them was very specific on the wavelengths or why's.

It all makes me curious...
    There are people here and on the FB Quantum group that use Himalayan salt lamps, which give off a pink glow. And there are people making different conbinations of tanning beds and red lamps - which combined will give a pinkish light.

So should addition of red light be avoided when other light is present, since the combination will be more or less pink...?

Jeff Power likes this.
  9. Matty_M

I couldn't say. I'm trying to figure all of this out for myself... quantum biology, as well as our society and how I can have the most positive impact.

On one hand, I believe that there is an "ideal"; a path on which I will be able to most positively impact as many people as possible with this information. I feel an immense amount of personal responsibility with this knowledge because of the way I suffered growing up and would have continued had someone like Dr. K not done the work that he has.

On the other, I am constantly questioning what that path is, because I don't want to "climb too far up a ladder on the wrong wall", like Dr. K has been posting on his facebook page. Another side of me says to do what "feels right", but then I wonder whether what "feels right" is actually what will have the most positive impact. At the same time, my whole goal is for people to be able to fully enjoy their lives...but how can I advocate that when I often worry about whether what I'm doing is the best I can do?

I've practiced mindfulness, but will begin to do so more because the thought process above^^^ that I live with is stealing my enjoyment from this existence.

Any advice you have on this is greatly appreciated.

Phosphene and Queen of Elves like this.
  10. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Your questions do not come with easy answers. I believe all of us struggle with similar issues when we are faced with life changing decisions.

We can never know what the full impact of any of our actions will be, and I don't believe that is the purpose of Life. You will never be able to move forward if you are constantly thinking if you are doing the right thing. We also cannot interpret the outcomes of any of our actions after the fact because we simply are unable to see reality as it is. That is how Life is, to me, at least.

Be brave and trust that no matter what you do, if your heart is in the right place, you can ALWAYS find your way onto a brighter path, should you end up straying.

You are doing all the right things. You are reading and asking questions. Give yourself some time for ideas to grow, and you will know when it is time to do what is right. If nothing comes and you are still confused, toss a coin. If you don't like the result of your toss, then you will know what you really want to do.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Phosphene, Queen of Elves and Andrea like this.
  11. I couldn't agree more, sometimes I feel the same. Nothing was the same after reading some JK blogs last year. First I was so positively excited when the truth hit me like a hammer. But as I recognized, that I couldn't change the circumstances of my life so fast and convince my social environment as I wanted, I wished I hadn't taken the red pill.

But I don't give in. Everyone's journey down the rabbit hole is different but getting there is definitely a gift. The supposed enjoyment from this existence (before knowing the truth) is based on self-deception. Real enjoyment will happen when you have learned to use all your senses and get connected to nature again. So be happy for what you know already and expect more wonderful things to come into your life. And they will, if you keep your focus on what really matters for you.

Phosphene, Matty_M and Scompy like this.
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Pink light, unlike pink pigment, doesn't exist. Thanks @Matty_M , for asking this question. I'd been wondering too.
    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/11/color-pink-doesnt-exist-can-see/

Brent Patrick likes this.
  13. Matty_M

Thank you so much. I've sort of known this all along, but I've got to apply it.

14. Matty_M

Thank you :)

15. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

And that is often the toughest part. May the Force be with you.

ValerieBee and Matty_M like this.
  16. EFFECTS OF COLOURED LIGHT AND COLOURED PLASTIC

It has been noted that work areas lit by the pink fluorescents for a "warm" effect have the opposite effect with the staff. Tempers flare, everyone becomes irritable and generally difficult to control.

When the pink fluorescents are removed, within a week, congeniality and a spirit of working together redevelops. These results seemed quite in line with the preliminary reports on mink kept behind different coloured glass.

Mink exposed to natural daylight through a deep pink glass became increasingly aggressive, difficult to manage, and in many instances actually vicious.

Mink normally are quite fierce, but when some of the mink were placed behind deep blue plastic they became friendly and docile. The same results can be applied to coloured eye-glasses; pink tinted glasses can cause personality disturbances

Earth Monkey and seanb4 like this.
  17. Light is used in the poultry industry to increase egg production and gender selection.

In some incidence 80 percent of the creatures studied shift to male or female depending on the color of the light they were under.

Coincidently the pink light would create females, while the blue males but this was not always the rule.

18. Dr. Bernard Jensen conducted studies where he demonstrated that plant growing in a pink glass hothouse will grow twice as fast than those in blue hothouses.

19. Somehow we've made pink the go to color for women...I would never paint a girls room pink based on this quick check for the effects of pink.

seanb4 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pink is pro growth with no controlling feedback..........what does that cause?