1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How Fast Can Lipids and CRP change with EMF?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by RickD, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickD

RickD New Member

Jack,

Preparing for a phone chat with my naturopath and wanted to update some labs. I used a ZRT bloodspot test because I was stuck in Calgary and couldn't get to the US and do my usual LabCorp blood work. To give you a bit of background, in Calgary, the house has a high AC magnetic field running from 10mg to over 100mg under the powerline in the back alley. I usually get the LabCorp work done when I'm at my vacation homes in British Columbia or Hood River, Oregon where there is little extraneous EMF. After a week at these places my Trigs come in 75 to 85 and my CRP is about .5 so I was pretty shocked to see the ZRT numbers at 125 for the Trigs and 1.1 for the CRP. At first I thought it might just be the difference between serum and blood spot, but then got to thinking if both these numbers can react quickly to a change in my field. If so it really says I need to move. Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

femtoseconds..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.