1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How exercise improves heart function in diabetics

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by chocolate, Jul 17, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://feeds.sciencedaily.com/~r/sciencedaily/~3/UWhbJJ3XxFM/120717102403.htm

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IRISIN

I have mentioned in in 4 educational consults.......read about it.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

search the blogs......i know it is in the CT series.....maybe CT 4-6. But I know I have mentioned it with the up regulation of omega sixes to the cell membranes that happens in cold.

4. Rodney

Rodney New Member

Hi Chocolate,

Informative link on how exercise improves heart function in diabetics and like to add exercise prevents from other major health problems also so we must exercise regularly to lead healthy and active lifestyle. Jack, thanks for directing 4 educational consults.

5. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Here's an article discussing the connection between irisin and the conversion of WAT to BAT (they call it "beige" cells, not brown fat). You'll be happy to know that researchers are already looking for ways to exploit WAT to BAT conversion in humans....cha ching!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/07/120712131525.htm

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I am glad. At least they are studying something real, instead of studying the wonderous attributes of healthywholegrains.

7. Aamia

Aamia New Member

I would like to say thank's a lot for sharing this info. I was also in search about it. After a lot searching at least i found it in this post.
    You have don a good job.

8. Renfred

Renfred New Member

Hi chocolate,
    Very informative link and bookmarked for further reference. Like to say exercise boost our immunity system and not only improves heart function in diabetic but also prevent from hypertension, obesity, stroke and certain types of cancer.
    join us for more detail

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  9. Ricky

Ricky New Member

All links are informative and this thread is also very interesting. Exercise is the most important activity that we should do regularly and it has many hidden benefits.
    fitness_Libertyville

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  10. manzarm

manzarm New Member

Very Very meaningful post .