1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How does UVLrx compare to the Quantlet?

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by AdamF, Nov 2, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

hack it and let us know

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

From what I read on their website and what's in the Quantlet patent the frequencies used are the same, but the Quantlet has additional frequencies. They don't say anything about intensity.
    And obviously the Quantlet goes on the skin with optional cooling, and they use a catheter for intravenous application. So the two devices are not really comparable, I can't see this UVLrx being used at home.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The cold is the other part........cold and light equal charge in blood to clear deuterium and excite electrons in the blood plasma and optimization of the hydrogen bonding network in blood by lowering deuterium and exciting electrons. This was behind the design from the get go.

seanb4 likes this.
  5. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

What advantage does the Limited-Edition Carbon Fiber Qunatlet have over the standard ones?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

more power and style.

7. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Is the difference in price comparable to the upgrade in effectiveness? I.e. is it 30% more effective than the original or is the price diff. mainly due to style?

8. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Is the Limited-Edition Carbon Fiber Quantlet bigger in size or is it the same size as the standard one?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

slightly bigger. I have one..........

10. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Is the Limited Edition Quantlet more than 30%+ effective as the original?

Patrick K likes this.