1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How does redox link to geometry and thermodynamics

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The pineal sits in the posterior third ventricle. If you read my quantum sleep blog you'll get a bird's eye view of what it does. It is a biological laser. It absorbs magnetic flux energies to make polarized light. This laser alters a vortex within CSF. Our ependymal cells sense the direction of the vortex to increase the fidelity of the wave signal. Ependymal cells are within a cavity called the third ventricle. Why is this important? Ventricles are filled with CSF that is 99% an ultrafiltrate of blood plasma. The choroid plexus structures CSF with iodine. The third ventricle has a special size and shape. If you have been following my OSF 3-5 blogs you'll see I speak about protein size and shape in terms of thermodynamics. Cavities geometry alters thermodynamic possibilities in the same ways by altering sound or fluid waves. For light, the waves are called photons. For cavity waves, they are called phonons. Phonons are waves moving through solid matter either solid or liquid. Here we are talking liquid water./CSF Different objects with different geometries make distinctive sounds or molecular resonance because of the way they vibrate. The "sound" of the vibration depends upon the shape of the object and the material from which it is made. For musicians, they covet Stradivarius violins from the last Maunder minimum because the sounds are pure because the wood from that era was denser due to the colder temps for those 80 years. In the brain, the story is the same. The surrounding walls of the third ventricle have a specific resonance that changes with temperature. This is why melatonin works at night when light is absent and temperature in the hypothalamus drops 2-4 degrees to stimulate sleep. This is lost in many neurodegenerative diseases. The configuration of any cavity of the instrument help determines its particular sound or phonon. Phonons transmit specific energy and information to your hypothalamus. The anterior roof of the third ventricle is where the most important parts of your autonomic nervous system are. It is where food and light and dark cycles are coupled or uncoupled depending upon the polarized light or the resonant waves made by the third ventricle which is loaded with grey matter. Grey matter = mitochondria. Mitochondria = magnetism from the spinning Fo head and the varied magnetic moments of free radicals. just as it does in the cochlea (another cavity) the shape and orientation of RBCs affect the electromechanical energy in the blood flow through the organ. There is a deep reason the cochlea is shaped like a snail shell. It is tied to information and energy transfer. The same is true of the third ventricle. When the pineal is calcified its geometry varies. All cavities are designed to amplify signals...........this is why the brain has 4 ventricles. It captures many electromagnetic waves using these physics......alpha beta delta theta and gamma waves that work in concert with the electric and magnetic signaling that comes from your environment. In this thread y'all are focusing on the pineal that generates the polarized light that makes a quantum vortex in CSF that wakes us up or puts us to sleep........it is the whirlpool of life I spoke about at the 2014 bulletproof conference............ You must begin to realize the pineal is the arrow.......CSF is the environment........and the hypothalamus is the target of all these wave patterns in your brain to optimize function.

John Schumacher and Alex97232 like this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

“The paradigm of belief in which we create our algorithms from is deeply flawed.” @JK video

No data is better than false data.

N=1 really hits the spot for me in the video. One size fits all for only the Sheeple train of thought. Personalized medicine.

The idea of a calcified Pineal Gland = Janet Yellen

Grey Matter = Mitochondria

Bone metabolic rate third highest in the body.

Home Depot analogy is Awesome for a guy who operates a UL panel shop and relies on supply chain deliveries. Body overwhelmed by anything unnatural is a massive disruption in the supply chain. Breakers get overloaded with current and trip. Drives redox down = Fucked mTOR/Autophagy switch.

Thankful to be here……

caroline, Alex97232 and Jack Kruse like this.
  3. Iodine displacement of fluoride from thyroid gland is activated by IR-A morning sunrise light.

A comparative study of fluoride ingestion levels, serum thyroid hormone & TSH level derangements, dental fluorosis status among school children from endemic and non-endemic fluorosis areas - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3890436/

https://pleijsalon.com/enhance-thyroid-gland-health-with-red-and-near-infrared-light-therapy/

Thyroid Peroxidase (TPOAb) antibodies decline from near infrared therapy - https://pleijsalon.com/enhance-thyroid-gland-health-with-red-and-near-infrared-light-therapy/
    Safety and Efficacy of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Autoimmune Thyroiditis - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6247385/

upload_2021-8-12_9-20-56.png
    The general idea of what "we know" is the effects of infrared light come from the interaction with at least two main photoacceptors, including cytochrome c oxidase (unit IV in the mitochondrial respiratory chain) and intracellular water. The photons dissociate inhibitory nitric oxide from the cytochrome c oxidase, which promotes increases in electron transport, mitochondrial membrane potential, and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) concentration. There are many signaling pathways are activated through Ca2+ release from intracellular stores, which increases the concentrations of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). These factors can induce increased expression of genes related to the synthesis or release of many molecules, such as growth factors, interleukins, cytokines, anti-apoptotic proteins, and antioxidant enzymes. These molecules are responsible for cell proliferation/differentiation, regeneration of several types of tissues, and modulation of immunological responses.

However, fluoride toxicity can not be over come by IR-A light ->
    A few examples:
    Fluoride hazard quotient and medical geological health implications in divergent human populace -
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-52812-3
    upload_2021-8-12_9-34-49.png
    Groundwater contamination is an enormous problem - https://www.downtoearth.org.in/coverage/indias-groundwater-is-flooded-with-fluoride-12676

As Dr. @Jack Kruse has said -> It's your zip-code which makes the largest environmental difference on your health's potential outcome.

In Ban Mae Toen is a small rural village in the Thai, this women has no electricity, no cell phone, no plumbing, the out-house is outside; she's a gardener. Her children experience brain damage and deaf-mutism.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3b74gw/a-contaminated-lake-is-poisoning-a-thai-village-855

upload_2021-8-12_9-53-43.png

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  4. From a Thermodynamic perpective ->
    Enzymatic dehalogenation reactions - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5575885/

Glutathione S-transferase-like reductive dehalogenases

An additional well-studied class of reductive dehalogenase is a glutathione S-transferase (GST) superfamily protein capable of dehalogenating the toxic intermediate tetrachlorohydroquinone (TCHQ)​

upload_2021-8-12_12-14-40.png

Halogen atoms like (fluorine, bromine) can reap havoc on our health. Dehalogenating enzymes are best known for removing halogen atoms from man-made organohalogens.

upload_2021-8-12_14-30-57.png
    Using a thermodynamics point of view as to why interspecies hydrogen transfer -
    Thermodynamic Cycle That Relates the Equilibrium and Kinetic Parameters for the Enzymic Reaction
    upload_2021-8-12_14-33-35.png
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477011/

Balancing Kinetics and Thermodynamics -> the energy to achieve a nearly thermoneutral reaction in the enzyme is about 290 kcal/mol relative to the gas-phase reaction.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/40795347_Thermodynamic_Considerations_for_Dehalogenation
    The hehydrodehalogenation pathway uses nitrate or sulfate with hydrogen in reducing biochemical reactions.

A Biochemical Study of a Cataboic Reductive Dehalogenase – https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/files/85715519/FULL_TEXT.PDF
    NAD H-driven organohalide reduction by a catabolic reductive dehalogenase

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To me, the lesson is that
    no matter how good were my parents biologically
    no matter how well I have been born,
    no matter how clean life I live
    no matter how good environment I have provided for my body
    I always have to be on the lookout for possible deficiencies and be diligent in correcting it
    And best is to start really low and basic, leaving highly complicated cases for 6 sigma events.

In this case, the emphasis is on the deficiency or excess of one or two major elements.

Food is of lesser importance, especially that supposedly our bodies are able to produce a large number of new elements (new atoms) on as need basis.
    That, the elements, their relative proportions, and resulting ph in various regions of body, should be under constant watch and done in the simplest possible way.
    My life was turned upside down about 50-60 years ago. And I just realized that only a few months ago.
    Something that could have been tweaked with 5cents/day or less turned into pain, frequent doctor's visits, contemplations of major surgeries, unpleasant sleeping on an inclined bed. I bet it might eventually have something to do with my fallen testicles, not being able to produce testosterone.
    Likely there is no need to look for electrical reasons, there must be plenty of undesirable ph levels.

upload_2021-8-15_12-0-13.png

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. This is why we test. Objective data on how our physiological is currently handling our environment.
    We may not always know what the "right thing to do" from that data point; but it provides a whole lot more than just -> I feel there's something wrong

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-8-15_13-45-51.png