1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How does Polarization effect Hetroplasmy rates

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by PaulG, Feb 11, 2017.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I missed the significance of this paper first time you posted it.
    Polarization: A Key Difference between Man-made and Natural Electromagnetic Fields, in regard to Biological Activity

So, Wallace correlates % hetroplasmy rates with disease but how does this tie back to % Polarization rates (difference between how much native emf vs man-made emf's over a lifetime and its epigenetic transfer mechanism)..

How do cells/tissues hold onto or store nnEMFs?

How does nnEMF get released or 'interfere' with metabolic bioproducts and biophoton release through apoptosis, autophagy or metabolism (fat vs carb)..I am thinking here how muscle is built differently via exercise under blue light vs sunlight. For example, if someone is obese and loses weight are nnEMF's being released out of fat storage and have effect on biophotons?

Danco3636 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Via the Faraday effect. I covered it in several webinars. It is an optical magnetic effect of light on water and piezoelectric materials.