1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How does Factor X tie to Ubiquitination?

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 1, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

In cold and in areas of high magnetism.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you know AM UV light also increases O2 in venous blood.............

breadcrumb.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  3. I am aware and of course not disputing any of that. Actually I was more mystified and trying to understand Yew's statement "You always get the CO2 levels that your EMF environment dictates"

If for argument's sake we had on additional nnEMF but continued to burn all the forests and build machines that belch out CO2 how would that statement hold? Again I am not 'arguing' here I am trying to understand what he means. Maybe I should have been more clear it was Yew's statement in particular I was wrestling with. Also I am 'wrestling' with it because something tells me there is something there I need to understand.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nnEMF above visible light all de couple O2 and Co2.........not hard to get Pat. Sinclair's paper has been mentioned 1000 times in the last 6 months for a reason.........and it is why LA is toxic for your ass.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yew went fromn his LA (Melbourne) to an outpost by the equator...........where there is a lot of sun. And guess what happened? his gut got better.........because he got more UV light and less EMF that increased his O2 levels and lowered his CO2 levels........just what a screwed up gut needs to work by nature's design.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It can't be any clearer than that. You know have to put some windex on your glass eye. ;)

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Irish humor between two irishmen.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat read this nuclear bomb:what happens to photosynthesis when this all happens? Gone, missing in action........what does this all mean for life? It means no IR or UV photons.........no bueno. http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php...

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

10. A bit of Irish humor. The Irish decide to have a space mission to the heart of the sun. Somebody objects 'you will get incinerated before you even get there" Irishman replies 'we have thought about all that - we are going at night"

SeaHorse likes this.
  11. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Oxygen ligand binding to Iron in the Porphyrin core of Hemoglobin

b304906j-f9.gif

----

Biophotons from Oxygen Radicals

Hemoglobin can also bind to:

- Singlet Oxygen (emission wavelength of anywhere from 780nm to 1270nm)
    - Superoxide (emission wavelength varies tremendously, though it can be as high-powered as to emit 380nm light)
    - Peroxide (generally infrared emission spectrum)

Reduction in the energetic quanta of these ROS help to cooperatively form diamagnetic Hb-O2

The porphyrin absorbs the quanta of light to undergo a conformational change that allows for oxygen binding:

[​IMG]

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go back and read one paragraph of Brain Gut 1 and tell me the story of ubiquitination was not given long ago: "You might find this fact more amazing. Only 3% of human DNA contains the instructions for building cells and tissues in humans. 97% of our DNA is is not active in building a thing normally. Ponder that fact for a minute. Then ask yourself why would evolution collect and carry that much DNA if it were really junk? The reason she does this is simple. This ‘junk DNA’ is how evolution works so rapidly to adapt to changes in the environment. Ever since the K-T event, if you match up DNA genomes from these animals there is a simultaneous corresponding increase amount of junk DNA in their genomes. Humans have the most of all the mammals since K-T event. This is just another fact that supports my idea that evolution decided to speed up DNA expression to all the animals who survived this event. Junk DNA is how it accomplished the task in the primate and homo trees of life to an even greater degree. The more junk DNA you have the better able you are to adapt to a changing environment. It also allows evolutionary speed to increase as time elaspses. At first, scientists called this DNA, ‘junk DNA’ when I was medical school. Since then it has been upgraded to non coding DNA, and now it is called retrotransposons. They now are realizing that this “junk” is really important to all mammalian evolution. In fact, it is the key to understanding how we came from Great Apes so fast."

Richelle Jones and Martin like this.
  13. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Okay, I understand that there is this window in the morning and again in the late afternoon where the frequencies of UV and IR are optimal for absorption in the EZ, sulfating Vitamin D and cholesterol, etc. As I understand, it is a modulation of the frequencies via transmission through the atmosphere. In other words, angle of the sun. It would seem like latitude would matter. Does that change if one is as high latitude as London? (By the way, my biologic solar panels have been given maximum exposure of recent......)

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.....because London has a horrible UVB map........all the time

15. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Okay, so I assume that means get as much exposure as one can up here no matter what time of day it is. We're into what looks to be 3 weeks of cold and cloud/rain. So much for that brief window before what we do have becomes ineffective. Probably time to go keto again.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV light increases your venous O2 without having the need to breathe.........thru your lungs to combat pseudohypoxia from other environmental insults.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The patreon blog on 7/29, 2019 makes this case clear.