1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How does Factor X tie to Ubiquitination?

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome to Ubi 18 and the July 2015 webinar...........the links are being made for you, do you see them yet?

Happy hour special today! New blog and webinar go live together and they yoke together. http://ow.ly/P3SCq

2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

As usual, one of the core concepts to understand from this blog is how coupled cycles behave.

Let's refer specially to the case of CO2, global Temperature, global Nitrogen flux (storage and release), and their net effect on global Systemic Ubiquitination rates. We must understand that any perturbation in the cycle leads to feedback somewhere else in the cycle.

This is important to bear in mind, or else you may get confused by claims like "CO2 rises in response to Temperature", or "Temperature rises due to higher CO2", or "CO2 levels drive ubiquitination rates". The answer to each of those questions is Yes, Yes, and Yes ;) -- all inputs drive all outputs in a coupled cycle.

Of course, all of the drivers in the coupled cycle are just methods of encoding / representing the Electromagnetic force. It bears repeating that life is designed to work with low-power / low frequency electromagnetic radiation.

Implication: Any increase in EMF power, from any source whatsoever, will increase progression of biological time (high Ubiquitination). If you cannot deal with this fast-forwarding of the biological clock, you die. o_O

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sorrentino needs that concept.........

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I love how Yew-wei simplifies things down to the most basic level... there's a power to his words above...

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In fact the sorrentino effect is in the blog........

6. One thing though........................the message I take also is thought our zip code may be more important than our genetic code just about ANY zip code can be hazardous now. If a wind born toxin/spore/fungus whatever can get us we are not safe ANYWHERE really. But of course not to use that as an excuse some places are for sure safer or better than others.

That's sort of the message I take from Elizabert Kolbert's book also, these things are un-predictable and getting more un-predictable. If one is a frog or a bat WHERE is 'safety' really? Is there such a thing anymore? Are we any different that frogs or bats or bees? Will our brain save us? Unlikely I would say not only are our brains limited but they CAUSED our present dilemma or our present dilemma is caused by the 'works' of out brains. I find all this 'depressing' which is the word I use for coming to terms or learning inconvenient truths.

7. Is 'coupled cycles' a sort of biological equivalent of 'equilibrium'?. So couple cycles are a kind of equilibrium 'far from equilibrium'? So some kind of equilibrium or homeo-stastis is good................what we have now more and more is uncoupled cycles that is lacking negative feed back loops.................so a build up of CO2 caused the atmosphere to heat, which liberates more CO2 from the permafrost and the stores in the bottom of the oceans which causes more warming which liberates even more CO2 in fires etc etc. Isn't that what they mean by a 'tipping point' a point at which all systems fail and nothing can be done. The uncoupled cycle just has to play itself out and eventually after it is played out a new and different 'equilibrium' re-asserts itself......................but we may be gone by then.

8. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

I cant get these pieces to fit.... CO2 results in temp rise, but CO2 in blood causes anesthesia, lowers heart rate... when I go in the cold my heart rate drops.. is that a sign of CO2 increase in blood or an uncoupled system?

9. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I think we're talking about different contexts.

CO2 in the atmosphere => greenhouse effect, and dominance of CO2 consumers like plants (which happen to require Nitrogen)
    CO2 in human blood serum => control of where Protons go (eg: Bohr Effect -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr_effect)
    CO2 in the oceans => acidification (dominance of proton flows)

We need to define the context in which CO2 is acting in to determine how it behaves.

Global CO2 regulation in particular is not process with fixed equilibrium. The equilibrium conditions are dependent on the Electromagnetic environment that the planet finds itself in.

Note:
    - EMF and CO2 are always coupled.
    - CO2 and O2 are not always coupled.
    - We depend on O2 for survival => "failure" wrt our species means "CO2 behaviour leads to reduction in O2"

This is not the same as the notion of tight coupling between timing information between say the SCN clock and the Pancreas and Liver clock, in order to produce the correct amount of insulin. That is a process whereby a fixed range of homeostasis is the goal.

With CO2 levels, there is no such thing as a fixed level of equilibrium. You always get the CO2 levels that your EMF environment dictates. What happens to life as a result is a secondary side effect.

Shijin13 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat the more you see the better prepared you become.........so I disagree with your premise. What am I teaching you fundamentally? Vision for an eagle is what thought is to a man. As long as you are seeing or thinking ‘what is’, you cannot grow beyond it. The critical objective in life is not to just acquire new facts, but to discover new perspectives of thinking about their connection to nature.

Shijin13 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In cold O2 rises in blood and water.............This is why the polar seas are filled with life and why equatorial water is devoid of it

Shijin13 likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I said 5 years ago that Factor X is the most critical aspect to understand in optimal.........now you are beginning to really understand why.............

Shijin13 likes this.
  13. This is just a bit beyond me I will have to delve deeper to get this. So is the idea that we have a build up of CO2 because we are 'burning' (using up) more O2 and 'creating' (releasing) more CO2 then 'limited thinking' or 'naive thinking' or whatever? I honestly don't quite get how the "EMF environment' dictate this. Wasn't CO2 levels rising before the huge use of EMF just from burning down forests, running trains and later cars etc etc.

I also notice recently (not that I know much really about this) but the Permian Extinction was 'blamed' on or caused by some kind of massive and quick 'burning' of some huge hydro-carbon stores somewhere around Northern Europe from incineration by some kind of eruption from within the core of the Earth. I notice that Dr Kruse 'blames' it on a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) Not to say these 'explanation' are mutually exclusive. I notice Dr K a few times on the blog kinds of say for now no need to wonder where the extra CO2 has come from.........................and I think 'why' not wonder or refer to that. And in my thinking it comes from burning O2 with industrial process and removing forests etc

Anyway I want to be clear I am not at all trying to be 'difficult' but there is some maybe deeper understanding here I am not getting. I guess the electro-magnetic nature of the world is pretty deep and fundamental and you guys are now tying it to the actual situation re global warming etc. Maybe I am still stuck in 'thermo-dynamic' world a world of burning, explosions etc. Still I wonder even with a 'new understanding' will not the result be the same. Maybe a bit of lipstick on a pig so to speak.

I could 'use' a new understanding or perspective on global warming.....................I have thought and 'worried' about it for a long time, I have read Naomi Klein's book "This Changes Everything" and have seen her speak but also I wonder if a new 'understanding' would not just be a different way to describe it? So we have new language to show we are in a dire situation..............does that help? Maybe it does I don't know.

When either of you have the time..............as I say I am not at all trying to be difficult I am trying to 'understand'..........

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the rates of rising not the source Pat is the critical issue. 1960 to now we went 313 to 413 It took 800,000 yrs to make that rise in the past

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CO2 is a bioplasma that alters how energy flows in an ecosystem Pat. Think of it like this.........do water and copper transmit electricity? Yep. SO if I electrify both which one would kill you faster? That is the CO2 story too..........

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Our future is as blank as a plane sheet if you don't have an eagle's eye for nature, that's why you should climb your knowledge to perch and obtain a vantage point to get a good perspective view at your future. Sometimes that vantage point won’t be high up, but might be atomically atuned.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The concentration of carbon in living matter (18%) is almost 100 times greater than its concentration in the earth (0.19%). Organisms extract carbon from their nonliving environment using 6 pathways. Today the bioplasma that is the atmosphere is changing more rapidly than any other........that change directly impacts ubiquitin marking in cells.............this is the story of precisely what happened in the crater 65 million years ago on a shorter time scale.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Where the CO2 matters little when Rome burns Pat................the problem is already here.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you should have been with me that day within the crater........you would have learned a lot. And you would be less confused.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And what is smaller and more powerful than atomic level? Photonics. Light is. What have I been talking about constantly in this Ubi series Pat?