1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How does blue light expand the respiratory proteins?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, May 4, 2017.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

what is the mechanism here?

Can someone refer me to the papers or blogs on this topic?

Thanks

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you understand how coupling works? The coupler of the two is called an ' interactive controller' . When a system loses negative feedback control you uncouple cycles from one another. Let me give you a clear example of a LOSS of negative feedback control: in this type of coupling mechanism two components of the system have opposite effects on one another. Consider prey and predator as a couple. Consumption of prey by predator has a positive effect on the eater, and a negative on on the eaten animal. The negative effect on predators on prey prevents uncontrolled growth of the predator's population. This stabilizes the population sizes of both groups when they are coupled.

Blue light from artificial bulbs and LED screens uncouple electron spin from ECT flow speeds to release massive amounts of light. At the same time the respiratory proteins stretch out because the size of the mitochondria changes and gets larger and this engages the allometric scaling laws of metabolism. This is a power law in mathematics. In Nick Lane's latest book he mentions it in there. Every one Angstrom increase in the distance between the respiratory proteins slows electron and proton tunneling by a FACTOR of ten. Anytime you slow ECT you are closer to death. Cynanide stops ECT hence we die. When ECT is slowed you get mitochondrial diseases. Health is simply the slowest form of death we create on the inner mitochondrial membrane. When these respiratory proteins stretch out in dimension and lenght we call this increasing heteroplasmy rate.

What is the linkage to these coupling events? Loss of redox power because of an increase of heteroplasmy of mitochondria in tissues. The redox potential is the critical linkage of the first two biologic cycle of energy conservation, namely ubiquitin and the cell cycle. These two processes are control by the central retinal pathways to couple to growth and metabolism cycles. The coupling of the mitochondria to the nucleus how light controls biology at all levels. This is precisely how light from our surfaces couples cell growth via ubiquitin rates via our surfaces. Blue and Red light in the sun are like predator and prey........they each perfectly balance one another. But modern artificial light has 4 times the amount of blue and no red. This destroys the coupled cycle. Why is this series so critical to understand? Because ubiquitin is the major stabilizer of negative feedback control on cell growth and it works via melanopsin which is the key opsin of the central retinal pathways. The actor of ubiquitin is LIGHT!!!! This explains why light is the most powerful drug we have. When you uncouple blue light from all the other frequencies you create an asymmetry that can be used to help or hurt you based upon the use of that blue light.
    http://www.nature.com/articles/srep27754

3. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

@Jack Kruse Can you refer me to the articles and papers on this, or the physical principles of how blue light unouples electron spin from ECT flow? The more I learn, the more I realize that I need to understand the mechanisms underlying this stuff, otherwise I'm toast.