1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How do your mitochondria work?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Cazart!.....:eek:

2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

A new blog? But it isn't the summer solstice yet... Jack is unpredictable!

Clayton likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Paul for the pic.......I have trouble visualising a cell - that helped

5. Jude

Jude Gold

OSF 6
    Need someone to comment on these 2 quotes please

Humans are not designed to deliver energy to other tissues before the CNS.
    The CNS is designed to get the lion’s share and then deliver them to the rest of the body.

As a NON GEEK..........

I thought each cell energised itself with it's own activity and kept itself alive......and then paid forward..but now

Humans are designed to catch electrons in their central nervous system and then deliver their energy, information, and spin through the DC current in the interfascial water below myelin and outside the axon to all parts of the body. Eventually this winds up in the mitochondria.

I 'm missing the quantum here.....help......not enough DHA:eek:

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitochondria are places where EZ'a are made for all cells to drive molecular biochemistry. The surfaces of proteins are made hydrophilic by O2/electrons.........you need a low DC current to maintain the EZ when IR is not present........This is where Pollack and Becker's work meet at your MINOS.........and every cytochrome job is to bring two electrons as close together as possible thru the like likes mechanism of the 4 protons that shoot thru each cytochrome per pair of electrons moved through. So if you do not have electrons........guess what happens? Too many protons........what does that mean? EZ shrinks and energy falls.......If you have not dived deep into Ling and Polllack youre missing some major water chemistry.

Paleodocteur and Josh like this.
  7. Jude

Jude Gold

Thanks:)....guess I'll just have to buy that book and start reading:rolleyes:........Yew's notes on Pollack's book were good to follow but he stopped posting them:(

Tanya likes this.
  8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The cilia in that pic surprised me. I don't normally see drawings of cells with cilia. Looks like my favorite subject -- hair. :)
    Does the large number of cilia mean that this cell is from the trachea or the fallopian tubes? Or do other cells have lots of cilia? Perhaps those cells in the brain that make the vortex thingie...

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Pollack's book is a fun read, Jude. Lots of good pics. :)

10. Jude

Jude Gold

Great! Did you make any notes? hint hint...............like the promise of the pics thing though:D

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No notes, sorry. The photographs and drawings make the concepts clear. Pollack's son made the drawings.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the inside of your brain where CSF is made is covered with cilia. I covered that in the quantum sleep blog and even posted a pic of them.

13. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Just re-listened to the June webinar and realised I need a better understanding of quantum mechanics. Hope this video series is a good introduction for us all...Part 4 goes into spintronics - entanglement and wave collapse.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    Albert83BCN likes this.
  14. PaulG

PaulG New Member

and this video Renate Loll on the Quantum Origins of Space and Time

But as one commenter put this stuff is very abstract and needs to have practical every day relevence. Dr. Kruse is doing that with his incredible deep systems thinking approach....just need to keep up, re-read, contemplate and put into action the learnings.

and from http://www.seti.org/

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks, @PaulG, I'll have a look at these videos.

Josh likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

There is a pic there! Thanks for making me look!

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is there something we are missing about mitochondrial signalling? Jack keeps bringing it up in blogs, mentioning the results of mitochondria losing one electron (superoxide production), two electrons (H2O2), and three electrons (hydroxyl free radical). We have SOD1 for the first two, but no enzyme for the Fenton reaction, and have to use up glutathione and melatonin.

He also mentioned the 19 hole flowerpot again, which we know refers to potassium on the Periodic Chart. Is there something about 1, 2, 3? Three legged stool? Third cytochrome? Mercury, Venus, Earth? Lithium on the periodic chart? Jack likes baseball, how about 3 strikes and you're out? ;)

I spent a good hour of sleep time mulling this over with no answer. Maybe Jack is just being thorough? We promise to lay off the antioxidants until our redox is better...

SeaHorse, Josh and Martin like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josh likes this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

Great June 2014 Q&A, slow and steady, don't quit before it works...2-4 years depending on the issue to reload DHA in the brain with a seafood diet...1xday for moderate issues, 2-3x day for serious ones such as mental illness. Can not reload electrons until you can hold them. Blue and green light are toxic EMF if you cannot hold electrons, especially outside of normal circadian rhythm. Must fix the circadian rhythm first!

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Josh - that was the huge, huge, huge takeaway from this Q&A....

Jude likes this.