1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How do MTHFR snp's effect redox potential

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Aerose91, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

thanks for that... I've always been lost on that point :)
  2. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Water you drink is not that important.
    That is what I thought.
    Thank you for clarifying.

'
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. - can we pin this please.........

I want to read this often. This is something really important for newbies - and all of us
  4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

The real shocker is that while the problem is complex, the solution is very simple. Hard to wrap your mind around that.
  5. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Jack,

Where were all of those pictures from in your explanations on the preceding pages?
    Sean Waters and seanb4 like this.
  6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Part of it is from an Alexander Wunsch presentation, I recognize his layout. Am not sure which one, but they're all great. Check out his videos on Youtube and Vimeo.
  7. dantothep

dantothep Follow life's little clues...

Nice thread.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Every red wood tree once grew through dirt.........life is a process. Be patient.
    Sean Waters, Alex97232 and Danny like this.
  9. Hi Jack

My baby was born this year emergency c section, had jaundice and colic and i had preeclampsia, would a trip for us to cape verde which i believe is the closet part of the tropics to the UK help to sort things out? And i assume the canary islands would not be good enough to help straighten things out? @Jack Kruse

Many thanks
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  10. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Congratulations on baby.
    c section deprives baby from vital vaginal bacteria.
    Make sure to take care of that.

healthy2015 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A move out of the UK would be more wise with that set of events. Chase the sun.

12. Thank you jack
    That is the goal to move but until we can move I assume Cape Verde would be a better option than the Canary Islands as a short term fix? And as many holidays abroad as possible until we do move? Or should we try for the Maldives until we can move?
    Sorry for all the questions but until we can up sticks I want to keep my child as healthy as possible

Thank you again
  13. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Maldives 0.549767° N

Cape Verde Praia 14°55′N

Canary Islands Las Palmas, Spain 28.1131° N
    ==================================

New Orleans Louisiana, United States 29.9499° N

London England, United Kingdom 51.5073° N
    //
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Pebbles likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV-A and IR-A light improve oxygenation of mitochondria.

UV light makes oxygen in the atmosphere via ozone.
    Pebbles and Scompy like this.
  18. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Canarian - La Gomera is isolated island, black volcano sand, in Grand Canaria - Mas Palomas FKK nude beach, apartments nearby, Maldives choose Ashdu Island, very basic ( not changed since the 70's-80's, wifi very weak and only on at the restaurant area- so very good nnEMF related, avoid all bigger islands with more than 100-150 beach cabanas.
    You can choose any tropical destination, but now Mediterranean area is ok to - lots of beautiful islands.
    Cape Verde its my next discovery destination as well - Ive been there in transit in 1991 - safety is not the highest, islands are different - one is very green the other is very dry, etc.
    Sean Waters and healthy2015 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To sunlight or not to sunlight...........that is the question. Mitochondriacs photosynthesize with purpose.
    Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

1. Complex hardware does nothing without software. Also a good software developer can tell you the differences between what the hardware specification says and then how the hardware really works. We think alike
    2. Too late now we saw your slip up! You and you 24 pairs of chromosomes are extra terrestrial and we all know it now.