1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How do MTHFR snp's effect redox potential

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Aerose91, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IR-A has been subtracted from all man made light.........to save energy. It save you a few bucks and costs you a fortune in medical bills. How is that for pound foolish and penny wise.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Putting it all together..........

[​IMG]

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On the left you see where circadian destruction links to the vitamin A cycle. Blue light destroys Vitamin A and DHA in the eye. The retina has more DHA than any other part of the brain by design. Why? It has to run the SCN faster than all the body clocks to work properly. This is controlled by something called the Pockel's effect I covered in a webinar. The short loop in the eye is designed to conserve DHA.......blue light destroys this. What else. When the short loop is broken evolution gaves us a back up to recover DHA.......the long loop.....one problem when the liver and gut are LR due to bad melatonin/D3 coupling it won't work........so you have not enough DHA and this ruins the electrical redox in the central retinal pathways and causes a brown out in the whole system. This is what LR is all about.

Vitamin A is a yellow pigment in the retina. What is the complementary color of yellow? BLUE. Blue destroys the Vitamin recycling and this causes massive circadian disruptions over time.

As both of these things go on long enough.........the choroid in your eyes thickens and you begin to get mitochondrial diseases in tissues where meltonin/D3 coupling is destroyed because it controls the distances between the respiratory proteins and tunneling speeds of electrons for ECT. Anytime the speed slows you get ill in that organ due to energy failure.

What is the first thing we see in childhood obesity before a child gets bigger?

A thickened choroid in the eye. What does this mean.......anything that looses energy gets larger by thermodynamic laws. The eye is losing solar power in the red and UV range. UV light makes melatonin and dopamine and red light bridges the gap between the blood vessels in the retina and photoreceptors.......when it happens and affects the Leptin receptor distally in the hypothalamus to cause LR and the kid gets fat. When it is present in the eye alone you get myopia. Can you get both or any other combo........yep. Look at the highlighted area. Any questions?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Get some sun........make like the Sphinx. Every morning look to the East and ground........when somebody asks you why........show them this thread and watch their head explode. The Quilt has a lot of amazing links to light water and magnetism. Your job is connect those dots and build a life around it.

[​IMG]

Duck, SlamSlask, Valsun12 and 5 others like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

^^^ so we are clear.......when you add in Red, UVA and UVB in a solar day the key to understanding obesity is that the COX cytochrome is inhibited by nitric oxide. This means ECT from food electrons is slowed.......but ATP is still being made by the 42% of IR- A in the sun..........this is how your connection with the sun makes you thin. You don't need food.............as much. Which leads to the final picture. This picture is meant to be literally true and figuratively impactful...............It is the key to understanding mitochondria.

[​IMG]

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Six foot person should weight 140#

I am 5'8" and 155# (fatso) BMI=~24, (25# to loose).
    Trying my best but it looks to me as my basal temperature newer reaches 37C under tongue.

upload_2017-5-13_14-22-19.png

Pebbles likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

Be careful, you certainly don't look like a fatso. I found BMI to be a very crude calculation.

For instance if you put on 10lbs of muscle and no fat, what will happen to your BMI? In that situation would you really be worried about your BMI?

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Looks are deceiving.
    I wear 32" pants.

I am sure I would be much more flexible with my weight if I could figure how to get to 37C basal temp.

9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Awesome thread.

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Dextery

Dextery New Member

I just finished a four day water only fast. My normal fasting blood sugar is around 95 to 105 while using nicotine gum..which tends to raise Blood sugar about 10 points or so. I have been using the Quantlet on wellness protocol for about 3 weeks. And also using red light 660nm and 850nm together morning and evening on my chest, back, and head.

During this fast, my fasting blood sugar started going downward to about 65 and stayed their until I broke this fast this morning. Had my usual BAB as my only meal of the day and 1 hour later BS was at 70. It appears my pancreas is starting to function optimally.

And during the fast I also was getting my full spectrum sun for one hour and AM sunlight for about 15 minutes...always grounded. And some CT. Been doing that for 3 years now.

I have done four day fasts before but not much blood sugar dropping.

My blood pressure starting dropping from about 125/85. Yesterday it was 103/66

And where did I get all the energy I have now without any food to supply electrons to my mitochondria? Of course from the copious amounts of non fluoridated water I drank and the red light therapy and the full spectrum natural sunlight.

It ain't a food driven story, it is a light and water and grounding story.

Get some red light and full spectrum natural sunlight every day.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

great thread - thanks Dr.K.

Duck, Sean Waters and Brent Patrick like this.
  12. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

SatoriHeart and Dextery like this.
  13. Remo

Remo New Member

great information !

14. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!
    Just spent 6 month in the tropics, in a beach hut, being in Kiniki and barefoot all the time, eating seafood - LOTS, some vegies and fruits for carotene. 90% of all my symptoms were gone after a few days. Just returned home and 50% of the symptoms returned in 2 weeks - NOT ENOUGH SUN AND GROUNDING!
    I am a J1b1 haplotype w MTHFR677++, mainly mediterranean ancestry, living in temperate climate at 48..... not a good constellation without biohacking.
    No shampoo, no cosmetics/moisturiser used, only the sea, sun, sand and the sulphur well-water - my skin and hair were perfect without combing at all.
    Lost 12kg in the first 2 month at sea and gained 3kg in 2 weeks being home - and I eat less at home.
    I miss the daily tumbling in the EZ waves!
    Hope to get my Quantlet ASAP - I was the 5th when signed up, but EU certificates needs time.....

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome Pebbles^^^^^

16. Remo

Remo New Member

wow, great experience Pebles!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The buck does stop with you, but you do need to be humble and curious , so that you can roll with the punches the environment throws #EZwater=coherentdomains

Water created by our mitochondria becomes a molecular mirror for the actions of sunlight as its light waves are transformed to electromechanical oscillations. Because of this, atomic actions water is simple and complex at the same time. A single water molecule is made up of only 3 atoms. Yet the collective behavior of water molecules is unique and continues to amaze us. Water made inside a cell becomes a coherent plasma called the exclusion zone and is a repository for sunlight and builds a battery. That water is also important in releasing ELF-UV light back to the system at night to power local melatonin production to heal local mitochondria. Small areas of the EZ have areas called the coherent domains which are key to building a bio-photon field. The EZ is so sensitive it can exclude things as small as protons from its surfaces inside a cell. Those protons do not go to waste. We use them for proton tunneling which are how enzymes all work. Protons are also used to transfer information and energy using “protonicity”. Water cannot act this way in your tap water; it happens in the water your mitochondria makes when your cells are in sunlight in the AM and as the frequencies of UVA and B show up as the day evolves. This is highly dependent upon where you are on the planet and what light you allow your cells to see. This is how evolution put a sea inside of our cells once life left the sea 650 million years ago. This makes water a unique substance. Water is the means, message, and medium of life. Water molecules are linked together by hydrogen bonds that break and form several thousands of billions of times per second. Billions of times a second folks is precise how protons speed up enzyme reactions in the 100,000 of reactions that occur per second in your cells!!!!!! These bonds provide water with unique and unusual properties that make life possible because water can deliver light to proteins when the sun is not shining. That is the key to regeneration programs for mitochondria.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You have no defects.........your environment contains the defects. We are designed to work in the environment we are best attuned too. This means once you learn how your mitochondria are tuned you'll know where to go to reverse your issues. Are you committed to change yet? Anyone can dabble in it, but once you've made that commitment, it's very hard to stop you. A committed person never gives up, despite all the obstacles they face, they keep walking towards their destiny not allowing even the slightest discomfort to distract them. That's the difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permits, but when you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. Commitment is the reason why some people succeed and others wonder if they could ever. Personal life commitments are centered around three F's. Be Fixed. Be Focused. Be Faithful. Charisma may get you in the front door, but it's the commitment that closes the back door! The first person we have to commit to, is ourselves. A committed mind never falters under a load. Commitment is the reason you might be living your life a little different in order to carry out your vision. People say "how do you find the time?" Time is always there; there was 24 hours in the day for DaVinci just like there is for us all. You don't find the time, you find the commitment to get things done. Today, begin.

Michalis, Phosphene, Valsun12 and 8 others like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So the water that we drink newer makes into cells, and into mitochondria?
    It always stays as extracellular?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water you drink is not that important. Water your mitochondria make is a function of the wireless connection to sun and the amount of Earthing you do. Jack kruse 101.