1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How do I find a Cell tower map?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Inger, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

So I used to use the opensignal / antennasearch and other sites to check the cell towers/coverage, but they do not work anymore?

Can anyone help me with a link to a website that cover at least Europe and USA?

I do not understand if the issue is with my computer or if the sites are shut down....

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Just checked antennasearch.com and the site is working as expected. Perhaps you experienced a momentary network hiccup.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

so weird. I just tried now, and the same happens.. it takes so long to open and then it just says, sorry, it does not respond. Maybe I need to clean my cache.. but iirc. I have tried that too and since months, it does not open.
    Really odd.
    Are there any other similar sites, if it just want work?

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I suspect the problem is either at your web browser or your network provider (ISP). A browser Internet error message that just says 'Sorry' and fails to connect to web site is something I haven't encountered.

You might want to check other websites you frequent to see if they have a similar problem. If so, you know the problem is at your end (browser or ISP).

Good luck.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

7C07D1CC-6095-40C2-869A-FACBA93EE891.jpeg

Works (disturbingly) for me.

WTF???

This is much different than just maybe a year ago...:eek::tears:

6. Bic

Bic New Member

Connection times out from Switzerland as well. Maybe they have Europe blocked.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes. That is why I want to check regularly anew. You never know if something has changed!

8. Inger

Inger Silver

That is what I think is happening!

Do you or anybody else have any other similar site/link that works from Europe?

I wonder why they have blocked Europe.

9. Bic

Bic New Member

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

That's what I suspect.

11. Solkysset

Solkysset New Member

There's an app in F-Droid store called Tower Collector which is supposed to allow you to add towers automoatically to the database. The phone must be on though.

12. John Saf

John Saf New Member

Inger likes this.
  13. Pablo

Pablo New Member

14. John Saf

John Saf New Member

15. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I´m not sure if it´s comprehensive...check first with your meters!!!

John Saf likes this.
  16. John Saf

John Saf New Member

I will bring my meters . I also bring my thick alufoil, and tools so i can kill some circuits if needed