1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How certain are you that things are well in school?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

my wife is going to college right now to be a teacher. Her hormones are so screwed right now from hours on a computer, wi-f iin our home, not to mention being inside a school building from 7am-230pm daily!

I'll bet a dozen oysters y'all can bet what her moods are on a daily basis???

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/09/technology/security/samsung-smart-tv-privacy/

Isn't it interesting how tech immediately gets swepts under the rug? Nothing to see here, move along. Make sure all of you are quiet when watching your blue lit TV's becoming obedient idiots...........because if not the Feds might be at your house.

Might it be:It knows your secret thoughts because it put them there.........

I think so.

lohd2015 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The TV, cell phone, and your computer monitor can be used to manipulate your nervous system. Here is some data for you to ponder.
    Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors US Patent #6,506,148
    “SUMMARY: Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people". This is how TV lowers dopamine and melatonin to make you an obedient idiot.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...tion-by-electromagnetic-fields-from-monitors/

5. Penny

Penny New Member

Are they actually doing this? Aluminum? To reflect the sunlight??? Insane... Sometimes - actually lately usually - I feel like I'm living a nightmare of stupidity around me that I can't awaken from...
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/

Assessing the direct occupational and public health impacts of solar radiation management with stratospheric aerosols

Abstract
    Geoengineering is the deliberate large-scale manipulation of environmental processes that affects the Earth’s climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of climate change. Injecting sulfate aerosol precursors and designed nanoparticles into the stratosphere to (i.e., solar radiation management [SRM]), has been suggested as one approach to geoengineering. Although much is being done to unravel the scientific and technical challenges around geoengineering, there have been few efforts to characterize the potential human health impacts of geoengineering, particularly with regards to SRM approaches involving stratospheric aerosols. This paper explores this information gap. Using available evidence, we describe the potential direct occupational and public health impacts of exposures to aerosols likely to be used for SRM, including environmental sulfates, black carbon, metallic aluminum, and aluminum oxide aerosols. We speculate on possible health impacts of exposure to one promising SRM material, barium titanate, using knowledge of similar nanomaterials. We also explore current regulatory efforts to minimize exposure to these toxicants. Our analysis suggests that adverse public health impacts may reasonably be expected from SRM via deployment of stratospheric aerosols. Little is known about the toxicity of some likely candidate aerosols, and there is no consensus regarding acceptable levels for public exposure to these materials. There is also little infrastructure in place to evaluate potential public health impacts in the event that stratospheric aerosols are deployed for solar radiation management. We offer several recommendations intended to help characterize the potential occupation and public health impacts of SRM, and suggest that a comprehensive risk assessment effort is needed before this approach to geoengineering receives further consideration.

6. Penny

Penny New Member

My kid is home schooled - however, he lives in front of his monitor - he has flux on and sits by an open door - but it is behind him... so the sun hits his back and hopefully reflects off of whatever and hits his face... he had so many problems in school - in fact, there are so many kids with problems in school now - more than half of them are on drugs - in fact, if you don't take your kid to a doctor and put him on a drug, the school will send you up for truancy... best to fall off the radar...