1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How are you?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jun 17, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sorry, to hear that.
    When working on any implants it may be a good idea to have ENT doc figure out sinuses status and make any corrections first.
    Also locations of nerves and any wisdom teeth.

/

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

caroline
    First things first.
    How are you managing to kiss?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Absolutely no problem with Kissing Jan ......I love kissing etc.etc. etc.
    We have to have our priorities straight!

Actually ....in a strange way - it improved my mouth structure. I got a lip job out of the whole thing!

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For a moment I was worrying about you, no more.

caroline likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

oh no.. don´t make me think about kissing....... help!

Eating only seafood (600 to 1000 grams/day) and getting lots of sun seem to increase my hormones to dangerous levels.. very palpable these days, uh

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You need to do two 30 minute real CT sessions a day (not Sean's frozen Dixie cup baths) until you meet someone. Then afterwards just one a day.

Let cold be your partner for time being.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

:D
    No way!!! I do not want more hormones this is already too much...... I already get traumatized from keeping some men at bay and I hate it. I dont know how to do it without hurting them and it hurts me too. Men notice when women have hormones and are happy. And I could need a little more single time because I still have some healing to do, I enjoy this time right now very much alone.
    Or did you mean the longer ice baths decrease sex drive?

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

They don't necessarily lower but you burn up so much energy with two sessions, your homones won't drive you mad.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

mabye I will try only seafood ..........

Inger likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

IDK if I want to burn up more energy... I want to keep some feminine fat on my body... and it is summer..
    I will keep my natural CT for now and CT harder in winter, ok? :)

And I kind of enjoy this happy feeling of hormones :) :) just wish I had a body guard :(

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Please do :love:
    I also have had quite a bit of good red wine.. seems to not hurt me in any way :) Coffee too! Funny. :)

And seems lowering my iron have really eliminated the overheating, I do not get too hot in the night anymore either, even if the weather is hot! Really nice :) :)

I recommend everyone who feel like they overheat, to check their iron status. I think iron makes warm, too warm.
    My sister who is anemic freezes even at 30 degree in summer. So it must have something to it!

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

CT's the perfect sculptor for both sexes, aren't you on the ocean where it's naturally cold all year? With restaurant work same day then just one 30 minute session should do.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have a hard time getting full on seafood only .......I guess because it is winter time here.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, I thought I would too not be satiated, but just add fat and eat more of it. The feeling is going to be different, lighter. You get used to it :) I do 600-1000 grams a day. Fatty seafood will fill you up better too.
    You can do some eggyolk foam for dessert, or maybe macadamia nuts? :)

caroline likes this.
  15. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah, I am seriously thinking 911 was for the generation of the Patriot Act... don't you love these names? Citizens United (corporations are people too), Patriot Act (there goes the Bill of Rights), and now HR 6666 - appropriately numbered for sure:) I am emailing my city council and lambasting my representative - I'm probably on about 6 lists right now... I take a bandana with me to enter stores and then I don't wear it - if I do, I leave it under my nose... so far so good... I thought it would be fun to take a mask made out of "tool" - like what you use for wedding gowns - lots of holes for breathing - honestly, how am I? PISSED OFF!
    I can't believe how many people around me are "drinking the Kool-aid" - but some of them know at least that something is "off" - have you seen the new classrooms in America? Kids sitting at a desk - by themselves - 1 per desk - basically playing by themselves...

https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/chil...hich-has-its-roots-in-cia-torture-techniques/

Start writing to schools - I am - they actually don't know the facts - but everyone takes their cues from higher up because we are so "sue happy" in the good ol' U.S.A. - we have to make lots of noise - constantly - to our representatives and then stop shopping Amazon etc to make an attempt to save the economy - which ain't lookin' too good...

I go outside into my "Garden of Eden" and wonder at nature - and all the pruning I am stuck doing until the end of time.. or me...

I wonder what September's Bill Gates disease is going to be? Maybe it's this one:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53218704

One good thing is that Gates said "vaccines will be optional" but then we have this lovelyness:

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/30/ma...passports-slated-to-roll-out-in-15-countries/
    Mass-Tracking COVI-PASS Immunity Passports Slated to Roll Out in 15 Countries

Or how about the guy who didn't turn up for his covid test and they called him to tell him he tested postive... ?

Investigative journalist Harry Vox warns against coming lockdowns & quarantines...in 2014

for the Rockefellar foundation report that 10 years ago predicted this, google: scenario for the future of technology and international development

Then go to page 17-18 - looks identical to today...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I thought they were going to give us a break for the summer before the second scam wave, but alas:

[​IMG]

John Schumacher likes this.
  17. She underhanded at the "Kissing Stand" 'cause she gave them away for free -> song by Phoebe Snow: "Either or Both" of me -> recorded: 1973

Naomi Whittel says, women should get their oxytocin raised at least 243 times per year.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 3:57 PM
    caroline likes this.