1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How are you?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jun 17, 2020.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are you handling all these crazy world events?

I feel so much stress and our lives [for us personally] haven't really even changed that much. [not yet anyway}

After we read Dr. Mary's Monkey I can't imagine what is in our future with all these lies and deception.

I guess I feel like we are so marginalised and inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Is it only about mega power and huge wealth and world domination????

I suppose it always was .....I was just too naive to realise.

How can we make a difference?

How can we count?

What are you doing to make your life count? to make a difference?

What will our children and grandchildren have to deal with???

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi Caroline :love:

I am doing good now... I had a hard time accepting what happens. It is so crazy as you say! Too crazy.
    But there is no other way than just accept that it is happening and people are often so blind and stupid and want open their eyes. What can you do. Be wise.

That is asked for now. To be very wise. Do intelligent decisions, always staying soft and ready to change.... or move... whatever it takes, not be stubborn and not hold tight and grasp on anything. Be ready to lose everything.
    Then relax.
    This is really true inner exercise! huh :)

Not to stick the head in the sand,
    not to follow the sheep,
    and still stay clear and peaceful in the mind. Not panicking.
    So I am exercising that and it is interesting :).

I have found a great mask to use at work! A plastic one that one can see thru and is only covering mouth and nose and way better to breath through :) :)
    I am the only one who uses it, my collegues are too afraid to use it even if I gave them for free to try. They are scared of my boss reaction. I do not care... I get terrorized from boss anyways right now. But as long as they do not throw me out I can take it...lol
    I do my best to survive with what I can, and also always apologize to the guests when we have to tell them to use a mask when they enter our restaurant. I tell what I have to tell but in a way that they know I am sorry for it.
    And when boss is not there and looks, I ignore that people do not use masks. I also have not desinfected my hands even once...lol I just wash them normally.
    That is why my boss is not pleased with me now. But the guests are. That is what counts for me.
    I say what I think when I can, but I must be careful to do it wisely.

I a month I travel to Finland to meet my siblings in a cabin in the woods.... I cant wait :) :) :)
    In Finland there are no masks and such... you dont notice much difference. Cant wait to go shopping and to cafe or restaurant without a mask.... :) :)

Jude, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Right now I also am working a ton, my two jobs. Glad to be able to earn money! And the vet is not worried about corona.. there everything is as ever.. that is soooo nice :) .) no mask nothing. Gotta enjoy it :) :) :)
    There is always some light in the dark.. and when the darkness is very dark, the light is even brighter :) :) :)

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Hi Caroline :) Things sure are nuts. I finished Me and Lee and am now half way through Kennedy and Oswald. I am flabbergasted with all these lies. When democracy isn't working and we are constantly being lied to what is the course of action? I am not a violent person, but nature is violent. I don't know what the future holds. I have become a little obsessed with survivalism and prepping. I hope we can fight the globalists/bankers. I don't know what I would do if I was forced to get a vaccine or how they would go about forcing me. I've decided I need guns to at least defend myself on my land. We have to find a way to take our power back, we out number them. I think education is the answer. If and when these things become mainstream knowledge we might have a chance. Too bad covid is taking center stage right now, but maybe it is bringing to light some of these things. Thank you for asking how we are doing. I share your concerns. I am new to the politics of things and I thank Jack for truth bombing me. I started searching on the forum for things like "Agenda 21" and found that some on here have been enlightened for while. That is some consolation for me. Thank you for your post. What you asked are the same questions that have been circulating in my mind.

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

After coming to terms with 911 a few years ago, it's all just more of the same, and very depressing. Relieved I have no children. But I'm resilient enough that COVID-19 has been a very minor event. Getting as much sun as I can is even more of a priority now.

Jackie Beatty, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes ....My DH and I are obsessed with being outside and getting as much sun as possible.

I hate feeling so stressed. Everything seems so out of control.

How do we find the truth?
    How do we keep from being manipulated?
    I am not smart enough to sort thru all this BS.

We are used to not following the sheep here.....we are learning to think for ourselves.

But is it enough?

I think we gave away our power long ago - without realising.

Can we get it back?

Jackie Beatty likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

beautifully said Inger....
    You have come a long way - I am so proud of you.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think you are right Jackie ...nature is violent.

Every morning we walk at sunrise on our break wall. I am always mesmerised by the sounds of the ocean. The sheer power and volume is overwhelming to me.

Lots of people walk and talk or have headphones on and I think how sad that they are missing Mother nature talking to us in no uncertain terms.

Alex97232 and Jackie Beatty like this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Well that is the thing it is good to realize. We cannot control life. The more we try to, the more we will suffer. I have thought about this deep and far, and it is true!
    I have tried to control so many things in my life.. and all it did was to bring big suffering to me.
    Which then slowly have helped me realize more and more, life is uncontrollable, and that is reality.
    I still fall for it(need to control) but now I am more conscious of it and helps a ton :)

By going deeper, exploring what is there deep inside. That is how to find truth in my experience. It is a little scary but also very beautiful :)
    And the it gets difficult to get manipulated. It is like a tree who has deep roots, the deeper the roots the more difficult it is for the storm to make the tree fall.
    Caroline you do not need to be smart at all, because I am neither! :D But we get more intelligent when we live deep.. that is what is so good about it :)
    True intelligence comes from deep inside. Out of silence.

Of course we can get it back :) :) No one can take away our real power. It was always an inner power.
    There is no outer power. It just seems so. And then we get afraid.
    But any second we can die. And we lose everything. Life in its outer form is so fragile. This is reality. But there is something way bigger and deeper than that.. and that is from where our joy, freedom, love, wisdom, intelligence emerge :)

It really helps to live in the present. By worrying too much about past and future I lose my power.. not good. There is always more than enough power available for The Now :)

I have to remind myself of this again and again! :)

caroline, Alex97232 and Jackie Beatty like this.
  10. So true Caroline. I love the sounds of nature, so much better than anything you could hear through headphones.

Inger and caroline like this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Silver

bonsoir Caroline ,@caroline

i have been so busy to do continuous education ... too much time on zoom ...
    got my 1st payment as a coach for £350 celebrations :D
    to see power of 8 easier if you can buy power of 8 book
    by lynne Mc Taggart

i hope you are well and happy
    hugs and kisses xoxo:)

Alex97232, Inger and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

congratulations Dear Anne! You will soon be wealthy and famous and you can come to Australia and teach us in person!
    I will look for the book .....I definitely want to know what you are up to!

BTW ...how are you feeling?

Inger likes this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

What I have been thinking about last days..
    Maybe it is all about living an orgasmic life!!! :) :)

And every women knows, you cant orgasm if you dont relax!

So to live orgasmic, you need to relax, an inner relaxation. :)
    Thats what makes it all orgasmic :) :) :)

What a cool thing :) :)

We tend to contract into a knot... fear makes this very much.
    That would be the opposite of orgasmic living.

These days the difference between the knot and relaxation, living as a prisoner or living in freedom becomes crystal clear. Pretty amazing!

Jackie Beatty, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

YESSSSSS .....what Inger said!!!

Jackie Beatty likes this.
  15. Anne V

Anne V Silver

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I did look it up but didn't have time to read much ....will go back today.

I have to go to the dentist today ...UGH UGH UGH

17. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

The brain dead masses annoy me. I can not believe people think the news is real.
    5G is my biggest concern, not covid or BLM hoaxes.

18. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Inger had a post a couple weeks ago I found very amusing. She had been trying her best to contract C19 because she wanted antibodies as a protection against a vaccine mandate. I called her on it. I told her with everything she was doing for her health, nude sunbathing, prodigious amounts of oysters, etc., of course she didn't get sick. You have had a similar commitment to following Jack's principles. I just can't imagine you having any problem going to the dentist, LOL. Unless, of course, your concern is just the usual one of seeing a dentist!

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

My mouth is kind of a train wreck ....and I had to change dentists.
    About six years ago I stepped off a curb to cross a street and I fainted and landed face first on the pavement. A ton of damage was done to the inside of my mouth and to two bridges. It has sort of been the gift that keeps on giving.
    Also, I now don't take anything dentists or doctors say at face value.

I had bad experiences when I was young with dentists. One guy pulled a few teeth for no apparent reason. I was young and didn't know better.

20. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Caroline, so sorry to read about what you have been dealing with your mouth.

caroline likes this.