1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How are we supposed to see your posts everyday?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Antonis, Oct 27, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm ready to collaborate. I think there is something to this. Let me know when you are ready to loosen a little funding and I think we can actually make very cool stuff happen here.

Antonis likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

These new members can be the new funding........we just have to wait until they get skin in the game to cover their beefs.

Brent Patrick and shiran like this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Look if I could be a silver or gold member here then You might give more attention here. Unfortunately I don't have the funding for this. Am still member on patreon and I appreciate all those valuable info I get. But am just asking some serious questiond for me but I percieve an irony while you guys talk. What are you doing for this? I dont want ro pay for copies and stuff, although it is a good idea.

4. shiran

shiran Curious

It's a n =1 game something that is good for me is not always the right think for you ,
    Learn about how to minimize EMF exposure then take it to your own environment and ability and work out a protocol that's good for you

Glenn A, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^wise.

6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Can't you just say what you actually do to minimize the EMF. You only describing the fact but not giving the answer directly and clearly. Of course I already know how to do it. And am trying to. I am just asking how you personally read the posts and watch the videos of Mr Jack Kruse without less emf exposure.

Martha Barger likes this.
  7. Bic

Bic New Member

Hi Antonis,
    I am not sure this is much help, but this is what I did last Sunday when I had to travel by train for work. I used a browser extension to download the Vermont video and put it on my iPad and watched it on the train with my iPad in Airplane mode. I also opened 4 or 5 threads I am interested in in separate tabs on the iPad. I had the 130 minute video and several threads to read on my 2 hour and 37 minute train ride.
    Daily I am a little more picky on how much time I spend on this forum. If the weather is nice I get out in the sun knowing that I can catch up later with reading and videos. That said, I probably sit in front of the computer too much.

Martha Barger, Antonis and drezy like this.
  8. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it. It's very good idea, I will do it. What am saying is that you can't avoid it at all. You still use internet to find the video or post. I just need to know, is it so much different to read imidiately online or watch it online than find it and print it or download it and watch it?

9. drezy

drezy Gold

Keep blue light in mind too, not just emf.

My setup is far from ideal but here is how I do it:

outdoor desk in a low population density place and a really really long ethernet cable out to it
    If on a computer I always face the sun (I've had people at coffee shops remind me that I can change seating to get the sun out of my eyes lol)
    f.lux and or iris installed on any computer I use
    videos I usually just listen to while I'm doing something in the vicinity
    blogs I have assistive technology read to me

I would recommend that if you use a phone look up how to put it in airplane mode and connect it to an ethernet cable with a specialized connector

shiran and Antonis like this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My n=1 is
    1. Screen protection or glasses. Wired connection.
    2. No computer after sunset.
    3. Set a limit on the max time I'll be online. I use that time to print out blogs or interesting info from posts to read outside. I usually need to read things more than once, (OK several times :confused::)) so that saves repeat screen time for the same information. Or I'll listen to or watch a podcast or webinar. For the forum if my time is running out I'll put a thread into my watched threads list and come back to it, often by that time there's more info been added. If I'm very short of time, I can go onto Jack's profile and read his latest postings, read the shorter ones, and put the thread he's posted on, on my watch list if I haven't time to think about it properly, or if its a long post. Sometimes I copy and paste his posts into a word document and print it out - again because often it doesn't sink in straight away ....
    4. I take regular breaks to get outside in the natural light and ground, even for a few minutes. For each hour online I do extra mitigation - if I'm on for longer I do extra grounding, CT... whatever. I "pay" for the time online by what has to be done to mitigate or recover from it afterwards, with no excuses.
    5. I don't use social media to connect with friends or family. There's better ways to stay in touch, and my online time is for getting information that isn't otherwise available. :)

11. drezy

drezy Gold

12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey there, thanks again for your help. Everything is good idea and I hope you understand me now. Now if you realised, it was all about minimizing the time you spend on emf I was talking about. Because you can't avoid it completely. So do you recommend to keep reading on my computer with blueblockers and im the sun or if I can't do so then I can use my phone in the sun woth the Ethernet connector?

13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I don't use blue light. I close all the lights after sunset and I use my phone to read. Soon I will be using my computer when I install internet wired.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm with shiran on the n=1 business here. It's hard to know what best for anyone else but this thread has lots of good ideas in it to try. If you slap up a picture of your computer setup people may comment.

Also Thou shalt not covet @brent-next 's screen but I covet it anyway look at that beauty!

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/brents-optimal-journal.19063/page-3#post-225708

I keep putting in stink(low) bids on large used e-ink readers on eBay. There are open source software projects that turn the reader into an external monitor. One day I'll snag one.

15. shiran

shiran Curious

my n=1 adjustments are :

Measure my environment with a nnEMF meter

https://www.amazon.com/EMRSS-Cornet-ED85EXS-Meter-Bandwidth/dp/B01LW80SS0/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1509199563&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=cornet meter&psc=1

I live in a low population density era in the 32 latitude ,on the sea cost but my country is full of nnemf because of the military and stupid Israeli obsidians who love their Tec so much that one day it will kill them and maybe me too , so I compensate on my shitty environment by reconnecting to nature as much as possible I ground a lot , Ct in the sea, sun exposure especially AM , blue light blocking ....

I have the time and ability to use all the AM light to my favor and I'm grateful for it

If I had the the ability I would live closer to the equator far from nnemf ...it's not the time yet..

And when I use the Tec to communicate and learnI do it in the sun grounding

As members mentioned here you should connect via a cable only that means you are exposed to less nnemf .

If the only option is a cellphone ( iPhone)than you can buy :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014VGHG0U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-USB-Et...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=98N3Y35J9QANNFFNHMQ9

https://www.amazon.com/Cat-Ethernet-Cable-White-Connectors/dp/B00WD017GQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1509200947&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=Internet cable&psc=1

You can find groups of people that are highly sensitive to nnemf they have a lot of information

"I can teach you how to fish , but not to fish for you ..."

as my teacher says...

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thank tpu so much Shiran, I really appreciate it. Your info help me a lot. I have my computer and I will wire the internet. I can't have my computer in the sun but i can find ways to print my articles or download the videos and watch them on my cellphone in the sun. I live in Cyprus and it's quiet sunny yet.

shiran likes this.
  17. shiran

shiran Curious

Cyrus is an awesome place! Even if you can't sit directly in the sun being grounded outside is the best choice if possible

18. :) Thumbs up!

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I would avoid the cellphone. Start with the podcasts for now, download them as an MP3 and listen to them on speakers or on a separate mp3 player. Some blogs also exist in audio format made by one of the members here.
    If you do use the phone to see videos , do not hold it in your hand. Use blueblockers always when faced with a screen. Cover your arms and as much of yourself as you can.
    My favourite is printing blogs and sitting in the sun reading. The white paper creates a mini albedo effect for the light.
    Most of all ,start.Start with what yo can do and as time goes on you will find that you will find ways to do more.

shiran and Antonis like this.
  20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey, would you mind to tell me what you exactly do to reduce nnEMF at your house please? I need to know exactly where to put the router and etc... Please I would really appreciate it.