1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

how am I supposed to rehydrate if my ADH is flatlined

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Aerose91, May 29, 2014.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I wanted to put this in the "Ask Jack" section but I don't have privileges there yet.

Since getting encephalitis and subsequently M.E. my ADH is almost non existent but no doctor can tell me why except the theory that brain inflammation knocked it out. I have to pee twice during the course of drinking 1 glass of water.

My Bun/Creatinine ratio was 13.8 last time it was checked. Not sure how this all correlates...

BTW I am 7% body fat and prior to getting sick was a competitive athlete and personal trainer. I've always taken care of myself.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Martin likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Redox Rx talks about it too.........

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Seafood broths are a great way to rehydrate

Penny and rlee314 like this.
  5. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Thanks a lot, the cytokine storm/inflammation reason would fit my situation pretty well.
    Are grass fed bone broths adequate as well? I was under the impression that beef bones contained the highest mineral content

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no they are not. Beef bones can not come close to the seafood broths.

rlee314 likes this.
  7. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

So fish heads and shellfish/crustacean shells? BOOM

rlee314 and Martin like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ADH is from the posterior pituitary.......it is a direct route made by neurons that need a DC current to work and be pushed down to microtubules.............so why is seafood big to your recovered and not paleo meat?

rlee314 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ADH deficit is a lot like peripheral neuropathy development in nerves. ADH are central neurons but all neurons have the same general features........cell membranes that need DHA iodine and water and microtubules.

Myelination is a ketosis seafood story: Read this post: http://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-1-the-inf... The other key for all neuropathy is tied to the altered functioning of the microtubules. Robert O. Becker associated the mammalian life system with DC currents in his work to show that all mammals use carbon based semiconduction to generate energy for uses in bone, regeneration, and in wakefulness. In ADH case, it is also needed to make this posterior pituitary hormone and shuttle it down from the stalk to the pituitary via microtubules. This occurs right below the myelin layer. So any kind of central or peripheral neuropathy destroys this semiconducting ability and directly affects the ability for microtubules to work. Today, I believe those with these neuropathy have lost their effective semiconductor property in peripheral nerves but it begins in the brain be due to the fact that the transfer of charge carriers from DHA to water occurs in microtubules. A lack of ADH or AF is a story of bad semiconduction and electron steal syndrome. Remember, water is naturally confined by microtubules in the brain and peripheral nerves. The brain act by first accelerating electrons in the pi electron electric fields in DHA to shuttle them down the cell membranes of peripheral nerves. This tells you all forms of neuropathy begins in the brain with a lack of DHA in the cell membrane to generate the DC current. Paleo meat is not going to help this at all because it has no DHA in it and even less iodine. Moreover, eating meat to excess will dehydrate you too. This is why paleo falls way to short in disease reversals in my opinion.
    This becomes analogous to the transfer of electrons between conduction bands in a semiconductor junction called the Josephson junction. I've written about these junctions in the blog. Learn about them. The semiconductor property of DHA, iodine, and water would be a direct signature of the realization of how metabolic energy quanta is transformed to a kinetic energy as water moves down a microtubule. Here you can see why EE 1 blog is critical to your question's answer. PrP is a critical protein in the cell membranes in neurons in the brain and peripheral nerves to allow the transfer of electron's energies in this process. PrP proteins are covered here in this blog:http://jackkruse.com/organizational-structural-fa...

The ability to change the power or energies of small proteins is the critical force that has allowed us to build our complex human nervous system. This protein can open the door to heaven or hell based upon the redox potential. This very same protein can lead to neuropathy when the redox potential in low in the cell membrane or our mitochondria. If you have neuropathy, your redox potential is low by definition. Today, it is the loss of power that is robbing of us of nerve function today. A power loss that causes the prion protein to shift from an alpha helix to beta sheet due to electron/photon loss in DHA in cell membranes of nerves. In physics, energy is power and power comes in many different forms. The quantum mechanism provides proteins with small quanta of energy that can lead to massive alterations in function. This is why your nerves are not working. Replacing DHA, iodine and water is critical to neuropathy or posterior pituitary hormone release.

This is where evolution gets its power to change and adapt proteins for good or bad or to open the gates to heaven or hell if you like. Proteins are the basic unit of what the matter is, and what we are fundamentally. This is where evolution starts and ends within each one of us. In order to see the true effects of evolution, we need to stop looking at morphologic changes in things we study and start looking at proteins in 3-D molecular simulations of how atoms interact as energies are changed by electrons or photons.

Penny, rlee314, Martin and 1 other person like this.
  10. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I was going to guess the iodine and DHA will increase cellular signaling and membrane health but that's a much better explanation!
    I do ferment my own kelp and wakame as well as put them in my broths but i will start the seafood broths instead. I think my doctor will also be putting me on phosphatidylcholine soon as well as she's a big advocate of the P.K. protocol and my RBC lipid tests came back poor.
    I appreciate the guidance.....

11. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

So as you noted in one if your blogs, since adrenal fatigue and low ADH/chronic illnesses are based in poor cellular signaling due to a depletion of electrons, these should all be totally curable?

Dr Kruse I have to ask, are you familiar with interpreting SPECT scans?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.........they are curable. I have previously spoken about SPECT scans in the following blogs: 1. CPC #2 2. Do electrons impart a quantum effect 3. EE 11

Martin likes this.
  13. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Great, thank you

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Do Food Electrons Impart a Quantum Effect

CPC2

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    Martin likes this.
  15. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Josh - you are on fire too!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Caroline you might want to know that oxytocin and ADH are the only 2 posterior pituitary hormones......so everything in this thread about ADH goes for oxytocin too.

Penny, caroline and Josh like this.
  18. Josh

Josh Gold

No I am a good librarian...and I remembered that I could combine all of the blogs into a single document that can be searched....my DW comes home soon so I will have restricted forum hours....

Penny likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I see you are working thru what we talked about ..... any conclusions?

20. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

That just completely tied a lot together for me. Right before I got hit with M.E. a year ago I lost the ability to orgasm. Just right out of the blue. Less than a month later I got encephalitis and subsequently M.E. and my ADH got knocked out. Luckily my oc has returned since then