1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

House Sitting In Florida

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Danny, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

I would like to plan some vacations this year and was wondering if there was any interest in using my home as a vacation spot for someone on the forum while I am vacationing.

I live in NW FL b/t St. Augustine and Daytona.

I live in 3/2 single story house in a rural area, surrounded by pines w/ ample sunlight, about 25 min from Flagler beach (best spot on the east coast IMO), and about 1 hr from half a dozen springs.

Fresh fish shop 15 min away,
    no smart meter,
    10 G magnetico on king

Let me know if interested even if your curiosity is piqued just a little.

2. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

I might.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

What an awesome idea Danny! Whaddyathink about Oz???

4. Danny

Danny New Member

I'm not even saying that you have to offer up your home, unless you live in Mexico, Cuba, PR, or the Keys :) . I would prefer to offer this to someone who has been a silver or gold member for at least a few months as a bit of a safeguard. I'm very trusting, but I'm also careful. I'm not ruling anyone out even if you aren't a paying member, but I have to feel comfortable

michellehp and endless like this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

Maybe in the future. How awesome of you to make that offer.

Danny likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im going house sitting in Mexico with Ruben. We won't be in house.......on the beach

Danny likes this.
  7. Marbear

Marbear Gold

Nice! No firm vacation plans yet this year but what a great idea, Danny. It's been awhile since I've checked out Florida!

Danny likes this.
  8. Marbear

Marbear Gold

I can fit in a suitcase ;)

Danny likes this.
  9. Danny

Danny New Member

Trip is booked. We will be gone from June 18th -25th. Let me know if you want to house sit.

caroline likes this.