1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

House/ apartment emf assessment in New England area

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Inna, May 23, 2019.

1. Inna

Inna Platinum

You might be familiar with Brian Hoyer founder of shielded healing, company that helps mitigate emf in the house.

https://shieldedhealing.com/

Here is their recent podcast:

For those who live in new england area and are interested to have comprehensive emf assessment of the house, shielded healing offers it during the week 5/27-6/2

I live north of boston and scheduled it for 5/29

2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

The best option is an underground earthship

3. How'd it go? What did you learn?

4. Dayle Cook

Dayle Cook Gold

Ok, we did this yesterday. $1100 for less than 3 hours. Not much in discussions. Only wanted to test for things they sell mitigation for. Paint, one material, (there are a dozen choices on the internet) power perfect box. No discussion on shielding iPads, iPhones, not buying new radar cars, where to have your electronics while you sleep, turning things off, nothing other than shit they sell that you can buy with many choices off the internet. They sell some woo woo mats for geopathic stress. They dowsed for assorted stressors and said $1700 worth of mats would protect us for 80’.
    Would have been nice to teach us many things for the price, but just an entry to sell you what they have for sale.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Who did you hire for this?

6. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I really hate to say this, but with bad boy 5G and his demonic allied technologies in full swing implementation I don't believe current shielding techniques are going to save the day for us (Dr Kruse's approach to his Farm house might be an exception but most of us don't have the money or opportunity to build a nnEMF safe house from the ground up).

I am not defeatist at all but I do believe things are going from bad to awful before we see some light at end of this macabre tunnel.