1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hot Yoga

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Robo, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Robo

Robo New Member

My son is using hot yoga a couple of times a week as a conditioning program to get ready play for our local college football team. If he uses CT afterwards will that alleviate any harm to his stem cell supply or conditioning in general? I think that he may be harming his performance.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

should be fine......but he would be smarter to use cold pre play and cold post play.....and yoga for fun and relaxing. Just wait til you see the Seal video's i am going to show in a future blog that got the Navy docs thinking a lot differently about performance.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed..........