1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hot Springs and Fluoride Question

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by TabulaRasa, Jan 6, 2019.

1. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa New Member

Hello! I am a big fan of hot springs and one of my goals since before starting medical school was to start a healing community for underserved people to address chronic illness that exists in an EMF free zone, has clean air and has a hot spring within it.
    That is a bit of needle in a haystack challenge but every now and then I find a place that could potentially work.
    There is one big question that's come up in this process I thought someone here might know the answer to.
    One thing I have noticed (this was also the case with looking for natural depleted deuterium water) is that many of the spring waters that seem awesome in most regards seem to also have high fluoride content.
    I am aware that tap water fluoride (ie. fluorsillic acid) is typically worse than naturally occurring Fluoride, but naturally occurring Fluoride still causes degeneration and aging.
    My question in turn is as follows:
    How much of an issue is fluoride in hot water you bathe in, especially if it is done for a prolonged period for the purpose of healing chronically ill people?

Every hot spring I have ever been too seems to have very positive effects on chronically fatigued or autoimmune prone individuals, and at the same time I am understanding that fluoride is definitely not something they want to supplement themselves with, hence my uncertainty of the importance of assessing this.

I'm also curious how much transdermal absorption of natural fluoride occurs and how much inhalation happens if you were say in a sealed room being fed by the water and allowed to build up steam.

Beyond that, I have seen concentrations ranging from .1 ppm to 40 ppm in hot springs I've looked at. One of the places that seems a great all around candidate except for that detail has a concentration of 6.2 ppm. I in turn suspect there are different effects at different dosages/water concentrations.

Anyways, if you have any thoughts on this please let me know!

Thank you.

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

hot springs is a IR benefit. F- is a minimal impactor