1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Horse dies after Melbourne Cup race

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Nov 4, 2014.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Hey that's cool Shijin. The horseman that told me about that whole weaning and discipline thing was Mark Rashid. http://www.markrashid.com/

Took years to find the good info on horsemanship - so much bad info out there just like with health.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    Shijin13 likes this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Thanks Gretchen. :)

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Sure thing @Da-mo

btw Stanford has scratched. he's one of the horses that I noticed was misaligned right off.

The confirmations that I like:

Ocho Ocho Ocho
    Itsaknockout
    El Kabeir
    Danzig Moon
    Bolo
    American Pharaoh
    Frosted
    International Star

The last two though I feel as if they're off in something.

I haven't seen any video of their motion. been a bit busy. but will try to get a look over the next day or so... and post my thoughts...