1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hoping to meet members in Florida (West Palm area)

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Kimberly P, May 5, 2022.

1. Kimberly P

Kimberly P New Member

Hi friends, I escaped the tail-end of Northern Michigan winter and have been in the West Palm Beach, Florida, area for a few weeks (there was still a foot of snow on the ground when I left!) I plan to be here till mid June, then back to Michigan for summer, and might be returning later in the year. I’ve decided I don’t want to do another northern winter for a while. I’m staying near West Pam Beach and would be happy to connect with any members down this way.

I haven’t been on here much, so I’ll recap - I left NYC in the summer of 2020 and set up camp in the country of northern Michigan where I’ve been living semi-off grid for the past two years. It’s been fulfilling in many ways but I can certainly feel the health benefits of the sun already.

Not sure if the Destin center is open but I was hoping to visit there before leaving Florida too.

Hope everyone is doing well!

caroline and JanSz like this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

Yikes pretty close to airport there Surprised if there are any members in that area