1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hope Rising....

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hope, Mar 29, 2013.

1. kovita

kovita Silver

Hope, it looks like thw recipe works! you have stromg and advanced baby too! Congrats once again!

2. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

congratulations hope!!
    big aloha and many blessings to you and your new baby love!
    xo

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Congratulations.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    I am sooo happy for you!!!! Finally you got what you always wanted :) :) :)
    Would love to see pictures from you little treasure :love:

4. Hope

Hope Gold

Thanks all of you. How sweet to read your messages of congrats.

i STILL can't quite believe it. I am so so tired - more than ever before - and baby has some gas but he is oh so adorable. He gave me a quick break just now and I'm making dinner....salmon w spinach. But no butter for me, ugh. So sad. I love my GF butter. But whatever he needs I have to try if the butter does anything.

Will post pictures soon. Not online much these days...no time and so tired and don't get much breaks. I shower at night when DH is home these days...life is upside down right now but it's all good. I am sure things will improve, and he won't need to eat as much as often as he does now. :) I am glad he is a good eater.

And yes Kovita, I agree, and you sure are a great inspiration to me!!!!!!

Hugs to all :)

fitness@home likes this.