1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hope Rising....

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hope, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

Yes. I am just now recovering fully from the past move.

How wonderful about YOUR upcoming move, Inger...that is the best reason to move. Where does he live? Germany or Denmark? Hopefully there are no smart meters where he is!

Hugs to you.

NOP,

yes, that is right re the ice packs.......mentioned on here :)

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Hope, he lives a bit south of Bremen, in Emsland.. if you know. 4,5 hours drive from me. Germany... he is a real German for sure......
    No smart meters! I have educated him about them already, so if they come he will not let them put it on his house! I do not think smart meters have come to German yet? I have not seen any yet......
    maybe they know about the risks?

There are as little EMF as here... maybe less. Except he has modern stuff in his kitchen and a microwave and such... and he has wifi.. but there is only 1 signal - I will slowly try to convince him it is no good....... or I will build me a horse barn in his garden..lol Actually he has a small garden house there, I can sleep there if things get worse ;) He has a huge house on the countryside. Very beautiful. There is a lake close too, I was swimming there last weeks as I was by him....

I am going there Saturday and will stay til Thursday... I am going to take my meters with me and measure a bit.. but I need to do it secretly o_O He will be away one day for work.. ha. That is when my mission needs to be fulfilled..lol

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Yes, I know that area. So pretty. Still not far from the ocean. You are SO blessed. For some reason I never had luck with German men. When I lived there I was incredibly shy and had no self confidence. :( which didn't help. You sound like you hit the jackpot! My husband won't even consider moving further out. At least not yet. It is also very sad to me. I have thought about giving him a choice - moving to a better place for me, or losing me. Sounds crazy perhaps but this is my health, my life, my body.

I am SO happy for you though Inger!!! I always knew something amazing like this would happen. He is a very blessed man.

There has been talk about smart meters, in EU in general but I don't think much if any have been installed at least in Germany. Though I know Jack last year was saying Europe isn't much better with wifi. But I still think generally things are better there, esp outside of a bigger city. I know I feel way better whenever I am there. On vacation on Usedom this summer, I biked 13 miles by the ocean no problem. No fatigue, nothing the next day. Amazing.

I slept only 3 hours last night. Just so stressed and SO upset about the whole thing....we are so close to all the neighbors, and they will all get them. I just want to scream, bc I had called our power company re smart meters b4 we moved and made sure there were none here too when we visited. I was told they wouldn't be here for a couple years. Well no such luck.

I did get an appt to talk to Michael Neuert tomorrow. I am so thankful for that, to have someone I trust to talk to about this.
    Definitely need to move...next fall when our lease ends.

4. Hope

Hope Gold

Found out yesterday - finally - that I have way elevated Nagalase levels. Which is of course what I expected. Sure is a bummer. But it also helps me to say no to things, people and activities that I don't want. I need more time to do all the things I need to do to help my body heal. I am starting to really feel fed up by many things, even many people - which sounds like a terrible thing to say. But truth is, many people are just superficial, somehow. It's hard to explain.

My sleep seems to be getting much better......I have already been dreaming a lot at night, but lately, it's these long stories, with so much detail that stays with me and that I wake up with. It's like a real movie in my mind, and all in color too. The Vielight sure is doing something. Though NOTHING beats the H2O2 IVs I have started, and Monday I even got a GSH push afterwards. Whoa. Talk about a brain that is awake. There is nothing like it in everything I have done that makes me feel amazing, like that. Of course it tells me how bad circulation still must be in the brain....and what a difference having oxygen in it makes. It is far, far better than any drug, food, supplement - anything. I wish I could do it for a few years. LOL.

I was even thinking, all the celebrities that get drunk or drugged, they could try this.....they'd feel amazing too. Start a whole new trend....

5. Inger

Inger Silver

That is so cool that the H2O2 therapy is helping so much........... pretty amazing :) :) :)
    I am going to make me a H2O2 + epsom salt foot bath right now ;)

Hope likes this.
  6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Had to Google what Nagalase was. Hope, what do you think is causing the elevated levels in your case?

Hope likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

I had to google it too.... does not sound fun to have high levels :(

Hope likes this.
  8. Hope

Hope Gold

That's awesome, Inger!! I love it too! Need to get more h2o2. And it is amazing to get it in the blood...

9. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh - that's easy: My redox potential sucks and I have been exposed and have AB in my blood to lots and lots of viruses, which I picked up from the low Redox potential, which means low GSH....so little ability to fight any viruses, toxins etc. Some people w HIV are elevated, and some people also with cancer. Even some with lyme's. It's a European test, not really used here. It makes a lot of sense to me though.

A healthy person with a good Redox and no bad nnEMF affecting them (unlike me on both counts!) would not be bogged down by the viruses, toxins etc...which the Doc has been teaching us. He sure is all right on the money..not like we didn't know that but it's cool for me to be able to make connections in my own brain :). Another thing that helps me a lot I think is the GSH which is low when you have a low redox potential and bad mitochondria....so it's all coming full circle in my head. :)

I will say - as much as I have issues, and my immunity and Redox potential isn't great - something is working because I haven't had a cold in one year this week. 52 weeks without some infection is a new record for me. Even my husband said it! :) Now hopefully I won't be jinxing myself LOL.

I can't remember if I shared this article before, but this also helps me get some things, especially this:

In the first place I have to inform you that unfortunately, the electron spin inversion is pure physics. Not chemistry. So the medical profession, although ever more working with physics, is not trained to look at these things, nor are they able to, by lack of suitable instruments.

~ isn't that amazing? So there are a few people out there who 'get it' :)

http://www.biontology.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Spin-inversion-explore.pdf

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Ich w√ľnsche Euch einen guten Rutsch !

11. Hope

Hope Gold

Danke ebenfalls, Lah! :))

12. Hope

Hope Gold

So I haven't written in forever.....but wanted to share I had my precious little baby, a boy. he weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 inches and came all natural, in our home, no bright lights, just candles and my Low blue light bulb in the bedroom. A dream all around despite a ton of pain. I can't believe he came through my body. I have a whole new appreciation for it - especially for my big butt and hips which I always hated...until the pregnancy. I swam almost every day the last month, I was literally craving it and I can tell he loved it too. Deep inside. Smart little boy for sure and I pray he doesn't get alzheimer's or aspergers etc.

He seems good though has some digestive issues - gas and it breaks my heart to see him squirm. He could lift his head and turn on his side for his newborn exam 2 hours after being born. Midwife called him an 'advanced model'. :) we have to watch him and share diaper changing bc his legs are so strong, he pulls them into his butt. He doesn't like diaper changes. But he loves to eat and loves his mommy. So sweet.

We haven't decided on a name 100% but it may be Charles, calling him Charlie Benjamin after both our dads. Sadly, my mom does not like the name. She thinks only Alexander fits him. LOL. So sad. She doesn't get it's our decision....but we shall see.

I do feel very tired. Oh - he came last Friday.......hope I can sleep a bit more going forward.

I am so thankful for all I learned here.......

Happy weekend to all :)

13. cantweight

cantweight Gold

So happy for you! Enjoy these precious moments they are gone before you know it :)

Welcome sweet baby!

14. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Wonderful news, Hope!

Welcome to the world, Baby Maybe Charlie! :) You are starting out great with a Mom who adores you!
    :love::love::love:

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Fantastic news Hope ....welcome to your beautiful baby boy. Pics????

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Congratulations!:D

17. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

Oh my gosh he's here, very well done, you will never not be tired again lol. So pleased all went well and that you had a birth you wanted. Lovely names. Take it easy and enjoy :):):)

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hurrah for parents and baby. Congrats and great job,Hope.

19. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Wonderful news! Congratulations Hope, welcome Charlie Benjamin!

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Congratulations, Hope! So nice that your hope was fulfilled.