1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hope Rising....

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hope, Mar 29, 2013.

1. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

I read that second link. It was dated 2003. The author seems to have written his theories as facts but hasn't justified them at all? I wonder if the Nobel winning scientist who proved stomach ulcers can be caused by helicobacter pylori would agree that it's actually stress that causes them? I think I'd have to take his assertions with a pinch of salt unless he can provide at least a biohack or more concrete evidence that his methods are reliable and accurate.

2. Hope

Hope Gold

So poetically said. Thanks!

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Hi! Have you read a lot of the blogs on this site? Dr Johan's writings are quite similar to what the Doc is teaching us, and in ways a simpleton like me can understand. I am hoping my DH will be wiling to read it - it is so awesome, the way he explains the electron spin issue being at the core of so much suffering. It makes complete sense to me. It is just common sense. And it underlines what the Doc has been saying - medicine is about PHYSICS, not chemistry. It it totally true.....I think the example with the muscle test of sugar = brilliant.

My DH falls asleep often watching TV. Now I know why. I could never GET IT. I am so glad we have at least the help of the magnetico at night.

Perhaps I love this article so much bc the English in it is super easy for me to understand. It is written by a Swiss man, and I can sense his German peaking through. Amazing. Uh-may-zing.

4. Hope

Hope Gold

Sometimes you become suddenly tired when you go into a shopping mall. There are so many disturbing magnetic fields there, that is enough to make even the most healthy person weak. And that could be the cause. If that is the case you do not have to worry about getting it again, unless you go again to that shopping mall.

~ from the article above. I never liked the air in malls. Always hated the big stores - I'd always get overwhelmed by all the choice LOL - but now I know why I often would get tired in them, too. And why I love anything outdoors. Well I knew that before but....

5. Hope

Hope Gold

Such a brilliant summary......and oh how it describes me. I used to be a sick tree, attracting all the bugs. I still attract mosquitoes too. LOL. It even explains why some people get the E-viruses and sick from it, and some do not. It's all exactly like the doc says. Not that I needed proof anyway....it makes so much sense. Oh and of course, I have fungi too. Getting rid of them. IT really IS all about ENERGY.

He says....

Those pesticides weaken the tree even further. Nature first sends insects, then other bugs, then fungi, then bacteria and viruses to try to get you to DO something about your system. If you do not, your system will degenerate ever further. Nature sends all those creatures to clean up the weak: Shape up or ship out.

If you shape up, if you increase your vibrations, you move out of resonance with the bugs, the bacteria, the viruses. They will not even see you. Everything is based on resonance. If your vibrations are so low that they match the vibrations of bacteria, you will attract them: Like attracts like. Healthy people have high vibrations. Every disturbance, whether it is emotional, mental, or physical, lowers those vibrations, because the disturbance is of a lower vibration itself. The light that is emitted by all the cells gets chaotic instead of coherent, thereby losing its capability to communicate properly.

And I love this last part...which I've known for years now, and of course Doc mentions it often too...but this is so beautiful...gotta share it here:

You are the only one responsible for your body – for your life. You cannot place that burden on the shoulders of medical doctors, government, churches, trade unions, insurance companies, etc. We have all been led to believe that they could take that responsibility, but now we are finding out that they cannot, and have never been able to.

Take the responsibility back into your own hands.

That is going to be accompanied by a fear, simply to trust yourself. Do not go by what you think, because in your brain is only what others have programmed you to think. Go by your intuition, by what you feel.

Do not confuse this feeling with emotions. Those are totally different.

Lahelada likes this.
  6. Hope

Hope Gold

Might have to use this song for meditation....

notsoperfick and Penny like this.
  7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

8. Hope

Hope Gold

Inspiration is everywhere, it seems. I heard this on a video with a little TX bat that was saved, a baby. So cute.

BTW I LOVE your new pic. You look like you are.....40. Congrats!

9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Hope, you just made my day! 40...I wish I could go back there ;) Thanks

Hope likes this.
  10. Hope

Hope Gold

Not much new, BUT I passed the VCS test today. SO exciting!!! I am not sure what did it....I failed every other one I did though last month I passed one eye, the other failed. And I haven't taken CSM lately, and still have some MARCONS per my September labs......but I am thankful for the little improvements! I also had one H2O2 treatment, though I doubt that did anything (too soon). I think if anything, it's the awesome vie light that has been helping me.....

At the end of the day, I'll take anything going in the right direction. Woohoo.

Inger and fitness@home like this.
  11. BTA

BTA New Member

I would only use Dr Shoemaker's VCS online test - it's the Gold Standard test. The actaul test in person is the best to see if you're positive or not.

www.survivingmold.com/store1/online-screening-test

Hope likes this.
  12. Hope

Hope Gold

BTA, I work with Dr Show :). Just FYI.

13. Hope

Hope Gold

So in my research on understanding 1.25 D (oh)...I came across this awesome video. of course I know it's also partly nnEMF but still. Love his explanation.....my brain gets it :)

14. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Thanks for posting. Just watched...

Hope likes this.
  15. Hope

Hope Gold

So I had a few really good days.....very strict diet, light, great sleep.....but then I had to go to town (am in the mountains this week) and bc I got hungry I was tempted to have potato chips. Yuck. Boy I am paying for it today in brain inflammation. But it was great to see the stark contrast....how much diet makes a difference for me. I cannot cheat at all.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

I cannot cheat either Hope! If I want to feel great!
    Now... if I drink too much wine and eat more cooked.... it will helps a lot with lots of oxy....... it kind of makes up for the damage ;)
    potato chips I eat not...lol

Hope likes this.
  17. Hope

Hope Gold

yeah, it stinks!

Glad the oxy helps you! I now have a migraine.....and no desire to do a thing. Not even to put dishes away. Or eat. Ugh.

so so happy for you, Inger :)

18. Hope

Hope Gold

So I am utterly depressed tonight. Just got a letter in the mail...they will install smart meters in our hood. I so badly want to move out now. I am so mad. I know it's useless but it just sucks and if I read it right in Virginia you can't opt out of it. :(

Sucks so badly. One more reason of many to leave this yucky place.

19. Inger

Inger Silver

too bad :confused:
    When will it happen?
    Seems a moving is on the to do list soon for you again........ :( I am sorry. But you will always find better and better places, so it is a good thing, even if it is not easy :)
    I might move too.. soon. Maybe in the beginning of new year... to the boyfriend. He really wants me to......

20. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

I loved the piano playing but it took me a while to work out what I found puzzling, that was the full orchestra that played too!

Watched an interesting video by Dr. Brownstein today all about thyroid issues. I actually didn't make it to the end because it was a marketing video too and I got fed up of the constant exhortations to press the big orange button when it popped up and all the extras I could get for xx $! One thing I picked up on though was that migraines can be caused by thyroid issues, I've not seen the two connected before. I also read somewhere (might even have been on this site somewhere) that applying ice to your carotid arteries is a good way to reduce a migraine headache.

I came across this music in a yoga lesson, it was played for the relaxation at the end, I liked it so much I bought a copy: