1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hope Rising....

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hope, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yay I say! Wxcellent news. I am really glad that the hard work paid off. Slinking off now to see what CR4 actually is in longhand. ;)

2. Hope

Hope Gold

Thanks....c4a is an inflammation marker.....i forget what it stands for.....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I tested lots of places down between Navarre beach and Pensacola beach...........this would be a decent place to move if you were in EMF hell around say DC............just sayin'

4. Hope

Hope Gold

That's great - thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!! Still working on DH........definitely have him on board for a vacation there some time.

There is somewhat less EMF in the new place...not as good as Gretchen's new place....but it was the best I could do...won't be here long though....

5. Hope

Hope Gold

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why are you waiting on anyone? Very curious?

caroline likes this.
  7. Hope

Hope Gold

Cause I'm not yet independently wealthy.....but we'll see.....

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi Hope, hope you are doing well! I just wanted to post a song that i have been listening to a lot lately, from my ex husbands collection in the car... i listen to it when i drive...
    and i love it so much! Guess what... i think about Jack when I listen to it. and i get the shivers! I am so infinitely thankful to what he has give me

Hope likes this.
  9. Hope

Hope Gold

Dear Inger,

thanks so much for sharing this beautiful song!! I love how it fooled me into thinking it was an American song....not! :)

I'm good - so so busy cleaning - outside, thankfully - whatever we have kept that I want to bring in the house. Even though all our "Stuff" will fit into the garage now, it still takes a long time but I am so thankful to make progress. Also traveling a bit...drove 800km in two days to go to a dentist and now am in the mountains....so so pretty here, I am so thankful...it's so calm. Though the creek here is not really cold, it's still nice to cool off a bit in natural water. I thought of you of course....there is some clan of Flusskrebse in it and thankfully so far they are more afraid of me and are not trying to bite my feet or legs, LOL.

I want to respond on your journal soon....and I will!!!

I am so so happy for you......and I cannot tell you how much I wish I was there with you :)

Till soon...big ((((((((hugs))))))))))

:)

Lahelada likes this.
  10. Hope

Hope Gold

Haven't written in over a month but tonight I had to. Driving home from a lovely, super deep foot/calf rub at the mall, I noticed that the major power lines along one path home - which happen to be those huge ones - have WIFI ANTENNAS in their crowns. Not all, but some. YUCK! I am like, how foolish can we be???? Ugh.

In other news, I was thinking today of how my life is being blessed by Chinese folks. I have found an amazing local Chinese acupuncturist - the traditional kind, and I love his spirit, and gentleness etc (and his willingness to answer questions), the foot rubber is Chinese, and our blind installer is Chinese too. I was so so thankful for his help today. Now I will be able to sleep in way deeper darkness, yaye. And he even carried or somehow slid our 200 lb mattress out of the way so he could install the blinds (for skylights). Whoa.

We also went to visit family in PA, and boy oh boy, my RP is still super yucky. Sleep was bad - I woke up at 4am which I never really do at home (except for rare occasions) - and my energy, worse than the move. When I am in the mountains, with hardly anyone around, I don't feel the lack of the magnetico nearly as much as that weekend in PA. Amazing. I sure love noticing the difference, even though of course most of what is happening we can't notice.....

I must say, I am so so grateful for the magnetico.

My digestion has been off, largely, I think, bc I'm trying to root out MARCONS......I have two more days of meds and then will retest. Can't wait.

My new local L.Ac. suggested I don't do anything raw at the moment...but get a slow cooker and do easy soups that I can eat. So that is a goal......

I also still want to try the red light up the nose, haven't been able to decide which one to get. So need to take the plunge.

11. endless

endless New Member

12. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh Krista, how brilliant is that?? I wish I could figure out if this works. I guess even if not it's a great thing to have anyway.

I hope you experiment and report back your n=1 :)

13. endless

endless New Member

I will eventually.....one of the things on my list!

Hope likes this.
  14. Hope

Hope Gold

So I have not been online much - trying to be outside as much as possible whenever I can. Well just now I came across this on FB by Jack and must copy and paste so it doesn't go under and I can easily re-read. I think I need to print this and put it on my BR mirror. It totally explains to me why working in an office with no windows all day would be so depressing to me....ha! Blue light simplifies gut flora. Whew.

The question was.....

Why do FT work?

Because in illness gut bacteria simplify by quorum sensing releasing different frequencies of light. Fecal transplants immediately change the local flora by altering the frequencies of light to enterocytes. This light carries information and energy to our immune system to dictate the response. Remember light covers many spectral bands and frequencies. Blue light also simplifies gut flora. It reduces the amount of serotonin in our small bowel. This store house is how the pineal gland makes melatonin. Today blue light is associated mostly with fake man made light. Blue light is naturally associated with long light cycles, carbohydrates, and modern technology gadgets. It turns out that Dr. Fritz Popp has found that nucleic acids from any life form alters signaling molecules to affect quorum sensing. In humans these signals are tied to ROS and RNS. When these chemicals rise in us, enterocyte mitochondria release light abnormally within our cells when our cells are under any stress that alters the gut flora. In the 1970’s, Dr. Fritz Albert Popp coined the term “Biophotons”, for the ultra weak photonic emissions given off by cells during reactions. This light is very weak – typically several million times as faint as the light from a firefly. He was able to confirm that living cells emit small bursts of light. He determined that cells do not just radiate light, they can also absorb light. Popp found in his experiments that healthy cells tends to release very few photons, maybe only tens per minute. Cells that are NOT healthy leak a lot of light. He also found these photons were not easy to collect, even in a pitch-black lab. In the 1980’s his job got easier. Researchers developed light detectors called photomultipliers and researchers found these emissions coming out of everything from plant seeds to fruit flies and to all animals.

The number of photons emitted seemed to be linked to the organism’s position on the evolutionary scale — the more complex the organism, the fewer photons were emitted.

•Humans emit only 10 photons/cm2/sec at a wavelength of 200-800 nm.

• Rudimentary animals and plants tended to emit 100 photons/cm2/sec at a wavelength of 200-800 nm, corresponding to a very-high-frequency EM wave well within the visible range

• Microbes like bacteria found in our gut emit over 1000 photons/cm2/sec , and drastically increase their ability to emit biophotons when in growth phase at a low (10 to the 7th) concentration. You might remember that mitochondria are related to bacterial microbes from an evolutionary standpoint. This is how light and shit milkshakes are linked. It improves bacteria that emit the proper light signals to our T regulator cells in our gut.

People continue to believe they need a balanced diet of high quality food. What they really need is a balanced diet of the proper frequencies of light for the tissue in question. We not only “eat” sunlight–we can actually digest it and break it into its component frequencies to power specific mitochondrial processes that drive the neural processes that control growth and metabolism.

It should make sense to you, because food is really just a proxy for light in a specific subset of life anyway. Light has always been primordial to life on earth, while food has evolved. It evolved under the power of sunlight. Life had to be built from light. There was no other choice. Even food’s chemical bonds ultimately derive their energy from the sun.

Josh, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

FT=shit milkshakes.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.
    Every night we need to get back to walking in the cold dark so each of us can learn to turn on their own light.

Alex97232, Hope and Inger like this.
  17. Hope

Hope Gold

What a hilarious synonym!!!

Alex97232 likes this.
  18. Hope

Hope Gold

So I haven't written in here in ages, but have to now. I've gotten on this kick about oxygen therapy and my wanting to try it....well long story short, I found this amazing MD in Germany that really "gets it" about lyme and photons - well, not as comprehensive as the Doc, of course, but hey - he actually knows about Fritz Popp. It was so exciting!! I love this quantum entanglement. :)
    Just had to share this.....and I also love how he talks about how US patients are different than EU patients...in body AND in mind. Whoa. Too interesting....

http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

Lahelada and caroline like this.
  19. Hope

Hope Gold

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Things do not happen Hope. Things are made to happen by our actions. Natural wisdom isn't expecting people to understand what your intent is; it is anticipating how it will be perceived when youre done. Endeavor to save your world. Love it. Protect it, and respect it and don't let haters represent it. It is a noble act to never leave the "saving" to anyone else, ever. Nobility is not a display of how rich you are, but how you enrich others with your knowledge and wisdom to serve them to protect their lives. Nobility is built into how you make things happen for people while servicing them, whether they perceive it or not.

caroline, Hope and Inger like this.