1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HoneyChild's Musings

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by HoneyChild, Nov 25, 2013.

1. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Had to chuckle when I saw this in my text book...

2. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Just a quick update... got a call from the solicitors saying that the mortgage for the couple buying our place has finally come through so we'll be able to sign all the missives next week. Just need to decide on an entry date that will please everyone.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

you must be relieved and happy ...and ready to move forward!

4. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Well, I have both good and bad news. The good news is that we moved to our new house 3 weeks ago and have been making the most of the good weather whilst it lasted plus getting some bits and pieces for the garden. Unfortunately a few days after moving in my Gran got diagnosed with oral cancer. It's spread into her jaw bone so is having surgery for it on Monday. She'd been having problems with her dentures hurting her gums so kept going to the dentist but was told there wasn't anything that could be done. So my Mum suggested she go to her own private biological dentist who promptly referred her to an oral surgeon. By this time she already had the cancer for a few months. If she doesn't have surgery she might only have 6 months to live. I'm really not sure why she's developed oral cancer because she doesn't smoke, rarely drinks and never uses wireless technology. My guess is that her dentures caused irritation/inflammation which eventually resulted in cancer. I really think her dentist should be sued for negligence because if she'd been referred in the early stages it might not have spread to the bone. Now she's having to have major surgery involving taking bone from her arm to reconstruct her jaw.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

oral cancers are tied to many virus that get unleashed in high EMF environments. Michael Douglas just learned that lesson with his throat cancer dx.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

wasn't he told it was from oral sex????

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG] it was..........but not all viruses come form oral copulation. BG 2 Audrey was the single most important thing I have written......remember I told you that in Florida. I hope you're beginning to see why. Liquid metal plasmas can turn solid DNA and RNA into a liquid message........that we use as spare parts to innovate.

http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20140610-26290.html (big nugget)

Nothing is totally genetic, and nothing is untouched by genes, which means that the genotype and phenotype are intimately connected by proper signaling from the environment to the inner mitochondrial membrane which contains out light and ionic metal plasma. Viral particles want in that soup in a big way. It is where the energy lies to fuel their growth. Keep in mind that “genes merely produce proteins, not mature traits” (Gottlieb, 1992/2002, p. 164). In other words, the genotype instigates body and brain formation, but the phenotype which are the visible traits and behaviors in man depends on many genes and on the environment acting in unison WITH PERFECT circadian signaling. When it is broken.......neolithic diseases emerge. Most traits are polygenic because they are affected by many genes acting in concert with native electromagnetic signals. Water captures both ends of those signals in hydrogen bonds.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Viruses fundamentally make us metastable and they use our ionic plasma to lead our epigenetic changes.

Martin and Josh like this.
  9. BTA

BTA New Member

10. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

11. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Cute pigs!

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Ohhh.. that is so beautiful where you live..... and yes.. the pigs are adorable :) :) :)

13. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Just got the results back from my psychology module and I got a B which I'm quite happy about considering I didn't even want to study it in the first place! (It's a mandatory part of my health sciences degree.)

14. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I'm really not doing well with the change in seasons. My raynaud's-type swelling in my toes has been back for a few weeks, on and off. However for the last few days they've been really hot, swollen and painful. I've been having to put them in a bucket of cold water (with iceblock) for about half an hour at a time and that seems to help somewhat. The pain has been making it very difficult to get to sleep and I have to walk about the house with my toes curled upwards.

We were at the local GP seeing a nurse in order to register with the practice on Thursday and I spoke a little to her about my swollen toes. She said I would need to make an appointment with the GP about that but commented on my pale cold hands and said they're like her friend's who has Raynaud's. I never really considered my hands to be a problem, I know they're pale and cold to touch but they don't feel cold to me. We got our blood pressure taken and mine is 114/70 which is considered normal but I'm concerned it might actually be a bit on the low side. Years ago it was tested and was 110/70 so my BP hasn't really changed much over the years.

I'm currently looking through Amazon with the intention of buying a UV and IR lamp. We also have a coal/wood-burning stove so have asked my BF to fire it up tonight some I can get the IR. I've also placed an order to restock the freezer with seafood so that should arrive on Wednesday.

15. Linz

Linz New Member

Honeychild,
    I don't have any answers but I have had hot swollen toes as the seasons changed in spring and autumn for several years but they are completely normal this year (so far). My Reynauds fingers disappeared a few years ago and I think that was improved fat consumption. Did you see Gretchen said her toes were also painful again at on another thread.? Do yours improve when you walk outside in the wet grass? Mine always flared up immediately when I had to go shopping in town and I couldn't wait to get home and take my shoes off. I'm sure we are all going to kick ourselves when we stumble on the reason but it is frustrating ( and painful) not knowing.

The only changes I can think of that I have made are that we eat a lot more local and home grown food along with the fish and make a real effort to get out in the morning sun. Although my toes have improved I have been struggling with a flare up of gut symptoms which I haven't seen for several years and which started a good month before the season change (usually autumn is the highest risk time). My BP is usually low too and has been for years.

Love your pigs

16. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Linz, yes I saw Gretchen's post where she's having problems again with her toes. It certainly sounds like a vit A/D imbalance. I really don't know what's set it off or what helps it. Aspirin does absolutely nothing. I went to the GP yesterday and she said my Raynaud's is the worst she's ever seen and ordered a lot of blood tests which I had to get drawn today by the nurse. It was the same nurse I saw on Thursday and she was shocked to see me limping so much! I've to phone in a couple of days to see if my results are back.

Still doing research into UV lamps, they're not exactly cheap! I found a tanning salon near my where my parents live which has a bed with red and UV light combined. Apparently the frequencies that NASA have been studying. Although at the moment I'm not really fit to go anywhere let alone a tanning salon!

Re: my gran, her surgery was postponed because of issues with her heart (hardening of the arteries) but it went ahead yesterday and she's doing very well so far. They think she'll be able to transfer to the more normal ward sooner than expected.

17. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Well, my feet are considerably better now, almost 100%. I was very pessimistic for a while, convinced I'd be crippled for life. My left food looked like it had been stung by a hive of bees! My BF was concerned that my problems stemmed from sitting in the cold with just lightweight clothing on and he thought I should wrap up warm. Cold adaptation may be good for most people but not for me. I couldn't come up with a logical counter-argument so did what he suggested so maybe he was right. I'm now wearing pink fleece socks to keep my feet warm plus a jumper to keep my core warm.

I can't really work out what happened to me but I have a couple of ideas.

1) The drop in temperature made my body try to change the fatty acids in my cell membranes but maybe I don't yet have enough omega 3 so ended up making pro-inflammatory prostaglandins.

2) Insulin isn't working at low temperatures and I'm still not a fat burner despite eating high fat low carb for a couple of years.

18. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I've got the test results back from when my left food was really swollen and could barely walk. I had low neutrophils/WBCs and high cholesterol but my CRP was technically normal at 5 (of course we all know what normal really means!!).

Compared to the blood test I did last year, my LDL cholesterol and triglycerides have improved enormously. We don't actually do BUN/creatinine ratios here but I think mine has gone from 14 down to 11.69.

I have to go back next week to get my full blood count and lipids tested again.

Code:
    Test        Result         Units           Reference Range
    Neutrophils     1.70         x10^9/L       (1.8 – 7.7)    Low
    Lymphocytes     1.20                      (1.0 – 4.8)
    Monocytes       0.50                      (0 – 0.8)
    Eosinophils     0.10                      (0 – 0.45)
    Basophils       0.00                     (0 – 0.20)

RBC            4.68        x10^12/L    (3.8 – 5.2)
    PCV            0.426                   (0.35 – 0.47)
    MCV            91          fL          (81 – 100)
    MCH            30.1        pg          (26.4 – 34.0)
    MCHC           33.1        g/dl        (31.4 – 35.8)
    ESR            7           mm/1hr
    Hb             141         g/L         (107 – 155)
    WBC            3.4                     (4.3 – 13.5)  Low
    P/L            300                     (150 – 440)

Rheumatoid Factor – negative

glucose        4.3        mmol/l        (3.3 – 5.5)
    =              77.4 mg/dl
    sodium         136        mmol/l        (135 – 145)
    potassium      4.4        mmol/l        (3.5 – 5.0)
    chloride        103        mmol/l        (97 – 107)
    urea (BUN?)     3.3        mmol/l        (2.5 – 8.0)
    =              9.24        mg/dL
    creatinine      70        umol/l        (60 – 130)
    =              0.79        mg/dL
    eGFR            >59      

(I think my BUN/creatinine ration might be 11.69)

AST            27                  (12 – 31)
    ALT            18                  (11 – 37)
    bilirubin       6        g/l        up to 17
    total protein  71        g/l        (62 – 80)
    albumin        41        g/l        (36 – 52)
    alkaline phos. 50                   (0 – 130)

TSH            0.9        mu/l           (0.35 – 5.5)
    FT4            15.5        pmol/l        (9 – 24)
    =              1.2        mg/dL

Trig            0.7        mmol/l        (<2.0)
    =               61.95        mg/dL
    cholesterol     6.2        mmol/l                high
    =               240        mg/dL
    HDL             2.1        mmol/l        (>0.9)
    =               81.2        mg/dL
    LDL             3.8        mmol/l      
    =               146.9        mg/dL

CRP            5        mg/l        (0 - 5)