1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

homeoprophylaxis

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Sunny20152019, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

What would a black swan think about homeoprophylaxis as an alternative to vaccinations after a child has a more developed immune system?

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Although I have done very well with homeopathy, I'm not in favor of prophylactic nosodes, I had a very bad reaction. I am in very much in favor of skipping vaccinations, zero of which have been legitimately tested for safety and all of which contain toxins that impact our immune system.

Tara.P, April082 and ElectricUniverse like this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

To vax or not to vax is a burning issue for a lot of parents today.

Medical preventive vaccinations for some diseases are probably advisable, but not necessarily with modern vaccination preparations which have too much baggage with respect to safety and purity.

I have no opinion on whether nosodes can substitute effectively for big pharma vaxes.

However, Dr Klinghardt, whose medical training in Germany included homeopathy, has stated he believes homeopathic treatments no longer work as effectively as they used to. If I'm not mistaken it had something to do with how that ubiquitous and pervasive nnEMF (radio frequency microwaves) is altering healing vibrations of homeopathic substances due to cross interference from RF frequency vibrations. I'd like to learn more about that.

The few homeopathic products I still use (e.g. Oscillococcinum) I store inside metal containment until use (Faraday cage-like).

Tara.P likes this.
  4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Nosodes do not produce a titer, which would be one way to establish effectiveness. Homeopathy has been used very successfully in epidemics when the range of effective remedies was nailed down for the particular epidemic. So long as you're not the first to come down with it.

We're much more complicated on an energy level than we used to be. Some of it is just generations of chronic disease. Not just from nnEMF. So much harder to cure chronic conditions with homeopathy than it used to be. So many more miasms now, including vaccinosis, which is inheritable.

Vaccinations have always been unsafe and impure. For instance, the early smallpox vax carried and transmitted TB. Polio vax had the carcinogenic SV40 simian virus.

I don't think I understand the significance of not using nosodes until there is an active immune system. Is that because the child would have received vaccinations up until that point? No reason to, because you need an immune system response for the vax to take hold, so only harm and no benefit until then. But homeopathic treatment would have been effective all along.

Saved my cat's life with homeopathy a couple months ago when she started non-stop vomiting in the middle of the night. She was dehydrating. There wasn't time to get her to an emergency clinic. The first homeopathic dose stopped it cold.

By the way, it may soon be illegal to purchase homeopathics. The FDA is seriously considering redefining them as drugs requiring full trials. Currently they just have to be prepared according to strict protocols. FDA never worried about it before because they were deemed bogus. But now Big Pharma is pushing FDA to get rid of the competition. Stock up on whatever you think you might need and be very careful how you store them. Faraday protection is part of it, but also away from heat and strong light sources.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  5. ElectricUniverse

It wouldn't surprise me if homeopathic remedies were eventually subjected to scrutiny and official repression, along with other natural integrative medicine modalities. I guess it depends on how much we, the public, allow them to take away our liberties.

If homeopathic remedies do become available for any reason, you can still make a few of your own bootleg homeos the old fashioned way at home. To do it correctly make take some study and trial and error. In fact, you could start doing it now.

6. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I know how to make remedies but you need the source material and high potencies will be difficult to achieve. Your own bodily fluids (snot, abscess...) could be a source depending on what you're dealing with.

The FDA is proposing to remove a guidance document that basically exempted homeopathics so long as they were prepared according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. "HPUS" on the vial indicates that. We can squeak loudly but have no control at all over what these captive agencies do. This isn't even a matter of imposing or revising or removing a regulation.

HPUS homeopathics meet FDA's requirements for strength, quality and purity. (The brainchild of a homeopathic physician, Royal Copeland, who became a US Senator and managed to work language into the 1938 Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act protecting the use of homeopathics.) It's wrong to lump them with herbals or other preparations that don't have these standards.

JanSz likes this.
  7. ElectricUniverse

Yes, if they take away homeopathic product protections (that is, remove the Pharmacopeia standard) it will be a new ball game. FDA could classify them as drugs subject to all that entails.

Same goes for botanicals-- herbs now labeled dietary supplements could be moved into 'drug' category anytime on a whim if they thought too many people were getting relief or cures from disorders that only big pharma products should treat.

8. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

Thank you! It’s scary the power big pharma has... The FDA should focus on big pharma’s drugs that cause over 100,000 deaths a year..

9. April082

April082 New Member

We have explored homeoprophylaxis as an option for our 3 boys. We are in a mandatory vax state (CA) and soon our boys won’t be allowed back to school since medical exemptions are being threatened. From what I have learned, the time you would want to use a particular nosode would be if a child/person comes down with a particular illness...say measles for example...then you administer the nosode for measles and it lessens the severity of symptoms. It’s all energy based, so matching the remedy to the symptoms seems to be key.

10. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The most basic homeopathic principle of "like cures like" is why a homeopathic remedy may be completely ineffective until there are symptoms. In other words, not help prophylactically. I'm in that camp. IMO, homeopathy is about promoting cure, not strictly lessening symptoms. For instance, there are diseases where fever is an important part of the healing process and the remedy might help spike the fever when the body was languishing because it wasn't strong enough to quite get there on its own. Good luck in California. Mandatory vaccines for adults aren't far behind. That there has been no legitimate safety testing of any of the vaccines means it is completely contrary to the Nuremburg Code to mandate them. A monstrous global experimentation (along with 5G) with no informed consent, because it is neither informed nor optional.

11. Sunworshiper123

Sunworshiper123 New Member

Would u mind sharing what reaction you had to a nosode?

12. ElectricUniverse

What a dilemma for parents of young children who are aware of potential dangers of prophylactic medical vaccines as now administered (I am not against some useful vaccines per se, just the way they are prepared and formulated today).

If I were a young parent who desired only the most healthy and vigorous possible offspring I would do two things: home school the little ones, and use knowledge we fortunately now have available today on Dr Kruse's site and many others to raise children using a successful health regime. With optimal health our children are going to be resistant to most diseases passed around the herd, and any bug they do encounter will likely be resolved quickly with our toolkit of natural cures and remedies.

Most importantly, if children were exposed to radio frequency radiation in utero and infancy all bets are off, IMO.

13. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

It was on two occasions, a few months apart in mid fall and mid winter, that I took a single high potency dose of the influenza nosode. Each time was immediately followed by the return of eczema, my most hated and feared chronic condition I thought was behind me. And not a nosode situation, but a single high potency dosage of a non-nosode remedy I took when I had the flu (seemed to be the best match) left me with sudden, severe back pains as I was driving. Homeopathy can be awesome but it's not necessarily benign.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  14. ElectricUniverse

True dat.

The human body is wonderfully built and awesome in so many ways. However, it is surprisingly full of known and unknown conundrums and 'gotchas' with respect to how it really works.

In our mission to obtain optimum health and longevity we should be humbled by this realization.

So, we continually try various healing modalities and biohacks. Sometimes our efforts backfire, regrettably. Lessons learned, and we move on, hopefully not discouraged. At times our bodies behave like bucking broncos instead of steady and true thoroughbreds.

Trial and error, vigilance, and patience are important tools in our healing toolkit.

JanSz and Katie Durham like this.