1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Homeopathic Progesterone & Testosterone?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Nardia, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Nardia

Nardia New Member

Is homeopathy an option to correct these hormone deficiencies? Does anyone have experience/success with using them?
    I have read that homeopathy stimulates the body to produce the hormones rather than replace them - is this true?

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Potentially yes, but the questions would be which remedies and at what potency and dosing. It is very difficult to effectively use homeopathy for chronic conditions. You would need a very skilled practitioner. Remedies are chosen based on the symptoms and modalities manifested by the individual at that time, not the name of the condition. Hundreds to choose among. Homeopathy isn't benign, you can mess up your energy using it wrong. A remedy is homeopathic depending strictly on how it was prepared (serial dilutions energized at each step). Because of our western medicine mindset, the inclination is invariably to use the remedies according to allopathic principles, usually with very poor results. If you want to explore this, find a good classical practitioner.

3. Nardia

Nardia New Member

Thanks so much, that makes sense. I have used homeopathy years ago when I was very ill. I recall the practitioner asking many questions and it took nearly two hours of getting details before he made the remedy. That would have been 28 years ago! It sure worked when nothing else could at the time.

4. Kristina Star

Kristina Star One day or day one. You decide.

YES! I have had great success in my twenty year practice utilizing the homeopathic hormone stimulating remedies as well as a protocol monthly for remedies like estrogen and testosterone ( case taken first to prescribe based on individualized symptoms/diagnosis/basis)...using daily potencies of remedies that are inner changeable and as needed. Compliments the Black Swan Mitochondriac very WELL in optimal level.

Nardia likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Why limit to testosterone and progesterone.

Sunlight, Circadian Rhythm, Steroid Hormone panel
    Thyroid Hormone Panel
    Micronutrients
    =====================

Monitor/optimize using
    DUTCHtest.com
    Spectracell.com
    and
    LabCorp using:

https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Homocysteine
    Homocysteine, Plasma 706994 - $28.01
    Fasting Insulin - $12.01
    Hemoglobin A1c $8.65
    Glucose, Serum 001032 -$7.98
    Triiodothyronine (T3), Free, Serum $14.45
    DHEAs -$24.35
    Progesterone $17.29
    Estradiol (E2), Serum $24.93
    Estrone (E1), Serum $29.50
    Cortisol - AM, Serum 104018 - $14.44
    CBC with Differential $8.90
    Comp Metabolic 14 Panel $9.65
    Urinalysis, Complete $8.63
    Prolactin $17.29
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy $33.50

PSA Total+%Free $24.93

The venipuncture fee of $6.95 will be added to the Processing Fee of your lab order.

upload_2019-2-13_13-52-31.png

johnsonmd likes this.
  6. Nardia

Nardia New Member

Kristina, that is so good to know. I just need to find an experienced practitioner near me :)