1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Homemade Magnetic pad for the head

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, May 12, 2019.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I still can't afford a magnetico so I was looking into putting about 150 magnets in a 630cmx630cm foam square pad just for the head.

Would this be advantageous?

Thoughts please.

2. drezy

drezy New Member

I love DIY.

I suspect that's very very tricky to pull off.

If you were very interested in proceeding, after warning you, I'd advise that you to track down an read every book by Walter Rawls and Albert Roy Davis.

3. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Like this 7hr audiobook

drezy likes this.
  4. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

I have a BUNCH of material from these guys and some of their magnets. Dr. Dean Bonlie told me that Rawls and Davis had no clue what they were doing... that they weren't qualified in the field and that their approaches were wrong/unhealthy (other than for temporary use of healing a hurt elbow or something similar).

5. drezy

drezy New Member

Interesting indeed.