1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Holy Cow...Where to begin?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by anna cortes, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^yep. Did it for 6 hours yesterday.

All matter and mass is energy. We un-condense or condense it with our choices. Energy is neither created nor destroyed but can transformed. The specific manner of energy creation is where health is created. A leader uses his or her energy to transform the lives of those around them by information transfer. Energy is fueled by passion, then passion draws its energy from words like opportunity, vision, justice and mercy. Young people have bursts of energy and get the job done before someone tells them how impossible it will be. Older people may not have the same kind of energy but we have the stamina to keep going. We all have energy ... we are energy; we just have to plug into the right natural outlets to power up our lives for health.

Inger likes this.
  2. anna cortes

anna cortes New Member

Hmm will consider that. Have to investigate the shell fish as I know I am allergic to shellfish but not sure if all since shell fish fall into two categories crustaceans and mollusks. I know I'm allergic to shrimp so thats a crustaceans but not sure on others. Thanks for sharing.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator